Vista Harden Ranch

Reviews of Vista Harden Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Harden Ranch

November 29, 2015

By denise46

It was very nice and clean. The people were very helpful and very professional. It seemed like the facilities were set up very well for the type of service my mom needed at that time. The rooms were of a good size, and the grounds were very nice, open, and airy. They showed me the calendar of activities and the areas where they do crafts.

January 24, 2015

By Clair2

It is good. They are one of the best in town. My wife is in the dementia care. She can't walk and has to be helped to go anywhere. They have different functions going on and stuff. The rooms are nice. She doesn't use the dining room much because they have it served in her room. She gets served breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the service is very good. They are doing well. In the other facility, there were three people in a room. Over here we have a separate room, and it is a lot better.

November 26, 2014

By Carl13

I was impressed. I wouldn't mind if my dad went in there only because there was our nationality there that was taking care of the place, so they can communicate with him very easily. The staff was very helpful and upbeat, very happy people over there. The rooms were very nice. They had activities and certain types of games; they stayed very physical with their patients to keep them vibrant, so I liked that, and my dad likes to walk.

Memory Care Reviews for Vista Harden Ranch

Costs for Vista Harden Ranch

Photos of Vista Harden Ranch

Services and Amenities of Vista Harden Ranch

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Vista Harden Ranch

We offer a home-like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home-style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience.

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Vista Harden Ranch