Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek

Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek

October 09, 2013

I liked Tiffany Court a lot. It was a very nice facility. The staff was very accommodating. I was impressed with them. They seemed to have all kinds of activities for their residents. If my mom's status was one that she could have lived there and it wasn't too far from us, I'd love to have her there, but then again, it didn't work for our needs. Nevertheless, I would recommend this place. I was very impressed with it actually.

September 26, 2013

I was at Tiffany Court a lot of times as I have friends there and my ex-husband was there also and I do like it. The location is closer to my daughter. I like the staff. My ex-husband was very happy there. The food was very good and overall the facility is really nice.

July 30, 2013

By Joy10

I enjoyed my visit at Tiffany Court. The staff and the people there were fine and friendly. There were lots of activities and facilities.

July 10, 2013

By My mom's son

We did not end up placing my mother at Tiffany Court, but we really liked it a lot. Tiffany Court is a small community, very intimate, and that's what I liked about it--I knew that my mother would not get lost. Jan is the marketing director there, and she is very impressive. I got a really good feeling from her--she truly cares about the residents. When I toured the facility, Jan knew everyone. She said that she knows a lot about the seniors there, even how they like their eggs cooked! I would have felt good, knowing that my mother was there.

December 22, 2012

By CED1

I visited Tiffany Court multiple times to see my grandfather. I was very impressed with the facility because of the cheerful staff and rich social opportunities available to residents. My grandfather loved attending their activities, and had plenty of company to share his meals with. I thought that it was a nice balance between providing a safe living situation for senior residents and creating an environment in which they were still fairly autonomous. The facilities were always clean and the rooms were spacious. They took excellent care of my grandfather as he was reaching the end of his life, and I know that it was the most peaceful environment for him to be in as he left this earth.

Costs for Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek

Services and Amenities of Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: No

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining, Low Sugar, Private Dining Room Available For Resident/Family Use, Special Diets, Gluten Free Options

• Features Extra: Library

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: RCFE licensed

About Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek

Tiffany Court offers compassionate senior care in Walnut Creek, CA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Walnut Creek, CA.

Map of Tiffany Court of Walnut Creek