Harmony Home Care Walnut Creek, CA

Reviews of Harmony Home Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony Home Care

October 24, 2014

By mansoladta

This facility have been renovated from the last 2 years and looks so beautiful. The caregivers are well trained, compassionate and caring.

June 27, 2011

By EastBayGCM

Other

This is one of the lower-cost options available, but it doesn't have a lot to offer. It's in a run-down, older section of Walnut Creek, and the building itself looks like an old two-story motel. I think they can take about 16 residents at most. The rooms are small, and are all private. I had a very demented man as a client there, who used to be an orthopedic surgeon. He needed to be fed, and he had few verbal skills. His wife was concerned that they weren't taking adequate care of him, so she would go in to feed him herself. It's quiet as a tomb there. I've never seen anyone doing anything there. I don't think it's anything malicious. I just never saw much engagement when I was there. It was understaffed, and the staff wasn't well trained. They had a change of ownership about two or three years ago, but I haven't seen much change.

Costs for Harmony Home Care

• Nurse On Staff: Limited Hours Per Week, On Call 24/7

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Harmony Home Care

Harmony Home Care is a senior care home based in Walnut Creek, California. We are a home provider that delivers high-quality living for seniors who need specialized assistance.

We provide all kinds of assistance needed.

Map of Harmony Home Care