Belrose Care Home I

Costs for Belrose Care Home I

Photos of Belrose Care Home I

Services and Amenities of Belrose Care Home I

• Housing Extra: Our Rooms Are Private With Half Or Full Bath

• Minimum Age: We Can Accept Age Under 60 As Long As The Care Is Same As The 60 Years Old
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Belrose Care Home I

We believe that in creating Belrose Care Homes, we would be rendering a very special and important services to the families whose elderly relatives need to be taken care of in our assisted living facility. We are giving them an excellent choice of more personal care in a home like atmosphere and where our policy is to have at least two (2) 24 hours staff at all times for 6 residents.

We are located in an excellent neighborhood and each one is situated in a private and secure environment where our residents can go outside and still feel secure. We have a spacious backyard where trees, shurberries and flowers have been planted and concrete walkways and ramps built to create an athmosphere of peace, solitude and tranquility for our residents.

We have many planned activities off or on premises to help the elderly maintain their highest functional ability. The activities are designed to aid in the restoration of the resident's physical, mental, and social functions. The activities program will be staffed and equipped to meet the needs and interests of each resident. Families and friends are welcome to participate. Belrose Care Homes welcomes residents and families' suggestions, contribution in the planning, preparation, conduct and evaluation of planned activities. Residents are encouraged to maintain and develop their fullest potential for independent living through participation in planned activities.

Map of Belrose Care Home I