Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care

3030 W. CALDWELL AVE, Visalia, CA 93277
Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care

August 19, 2011

By HumblePie

I always mention Evergreen by name every time I hear friends and relative needing help for their elderly. My personal experience with Evergreen has been absolutely positive. First, the helpers show great compassion and truly care for the patients as if their own relative. Many of these ladies also work for the other fancy assisted living places in Visalia, so their training is just as good if not better. Second, my aunt (was there for over 4 years, but recently passed) was very under nourished from living by herself for so many years. After she moved in to Evergreen, she was back to normal weight, and back to her old self again within a couple of months since the food was incredible. Third, Evergreen passed our very sensitive sniff test since majority of other facilities do have strong urine smell. Evergreen smells and looks clean especially with more remodeling they're doing today. Last but not least, for the amount my aunt was spending compared to other fancy facilities in the area, I was blown away with Evergreen's more down to earth cost for us average folks. Other places will lure you in at a low cost when you first check in, but they'll tack on added cost with their silly point system. For example, if you want peanut butter or they wheel your aunt to the dining room, other places charge extra for this. At Evergreen, they charge you one flat rate, and that's it! We were able to stretch my aunt's savings a lot further. Don't get me wrong, Evergreen is not perfect, but for the care and love plus decent cost they provided my aunt, I wished I had placed her there first because she loved Evergreen.

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care

• State Licenses: 547201120

About Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care

Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care is a senior living provider in Visalia, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Residence Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care