Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

December 13, 2014

By Jane98831750

Park Visalia checked my mother several times a day to make sure she was OK. They are excellent, and the main thing was the travel service. I worked in another place that was more expensive, and it was gated which is probably what she need, but pricewise and having shuttle services and the city bus nearby that she can walk to is good. She is comfortable; she must get used to the being happy part, because she’s got to have her independence that she had before. Her apartment has a sliding door, and she can go out on a little patio. There was a big courtyard, and she likes that. She walks around the facility and knows where she wants to go. She knows what bus to pick to get her hair done and go to the doctor.

January 31, 2012

By Madeson

Wonderful place! The best I visited. Mom will come here when she's ready. The residents and family members rave about the staff and food. HIghly recoimmend.

December 06, 2011

By AmiR4663

The outside of this facility is well maintained with ample room for parking. When I entered the building some of the residents were gathered in the lobby enjoying a Xmas piano concert, but I had to search for staff; it turned out that their receptionist was out ill for the day. I had to ask a couple of residents where the nurse's station was at. This is an assisted living facility with an on site beauty salon, but they don't provide any skilled nursing. The rooms were clean and private; ranging from studio to 2 bedrooms. The menu that was posted was varied, but lunch had already been served so I wasn't able to actually see any. The dining room had tables set up with table cloths and linen napkins. The facility has a central courtyard for residents to enjoy with benches and tables placed about. I was given a tour by the medical tech and she was very nice. From what she told me it appears that they try to cater to families even allowing you to stay a week to try things out. All in all I would recommend this facility, I didn't get any pricing information, but I would guess this pricing is mid-range.

Costs for Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Of 1,000 Four Levels Of Care $550, Level Two 1,035, Level Three 1335 Level Four 1,750

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• State Licenses: 547208809

About Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care

Park Visalia Assisted Living provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

We offer seniors spacious, well-appointed apartments and the option of an array of supportive services in a comfortable, secure environment in Visalia. To give you a better idea of what living in our senior living community is like, take a look at our floor plans and begin to imagine yourself or a loved one here.

We have a variety of apartments to choose from, including studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedrooms. All our apartment homes have a thoughtful choice of fixtures and finishes, energy efficient designs and features. Our community also features a variety of lovely community rooms and outdoor spaces.

We want you or your loved one to be at ease at Park Visalia Assisted Living. That’s why we offer a wide range of services and amenities to give you not only the comforts of home – but peace of mind. Knowing that you have premier staff on-site 24-hours a day, 7-days a week ensures that the highest level of senior care available in Visalia, CA is at your fingertips.

Although we are currently unable to offer in person visits or tours of our community, we look forward to connecting with you on a phone call, by email, through our website or via social media, including Facebook.

We have an activities director who plans a lot of on-site entertainment. Our grounds are like a park with plenty of walking paths and beautiful landscaping.

Map of Park Visalia Assisted Living & Memory Care