The Sanctuary

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 198201977

About The Sanctuary

We Care For You!

With 26 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing you compassionate assisted living in secure and inviting residential settings. Your independence and sense of self is enhanced with our supportive environment. Live worry-free and secure knowing we are always here for you. Our professionally trained staff are ready to help you when needed 24hrs a day. We know food is an important part of your daily enjoyment. We use only the finest meats and organic fruits and vegetables when preparing our meals.

• Every Service Is Included
  • Bathing and Grooming Assistance
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Incontinence Assistance and Supplies
  • We Honor Aging in Place including Hospice
  • We do your laundry and housekeeping

Special Features:

We understand your needs. We respect your individuality. We offer you special features to enhance your activities of daily living. So live well and be happy. It's all here:

• 24 Hr Assistance
  • Activities to Stimulate the Senses
  • Wireless Internet
  • Cable Television

Dementia Care:

When your loved one requires special care, we can help. We design personalized therapeutic care plans to nourish body, mind and spirit. Maintaining a consistent routine with familiar caregivers is important. In our cozy settings, individuals suffering from dementia feel at home and secure.

• 24 hr Personal Attention
  • Incontinence Care
  • Supervision and Companionship
  • Calming low-stimuli environment
  • Positive Social Interactions
  • Walking paths and gated grounds

Map of The Sanctuary