Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Springtime Residence
Assisted Living Reviews for Springtime Residence
July 22, 2014
I visited this facility
Costs for Springtime Residence
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Springtime Residence
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: All Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 079200622
About Springtime Residence
We are here to help! We are like your extended family here to help take care of your loved ones. We are a residential care facility, which is a smaller senior community, and less institutional.
What we do:
- Provide quality, exceptional care for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents.
- Assist with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.) and provide the best caring, loving home-like environment
- Highly qualified and well trained staff available 24-7
- Activities are planned according to the interests and and capabilities of our residents
- Provide appropriate daily exercise
- Creative and educational activities
- Provide healthy meals and snacks. Special dietary needs accommodated
- Housekeeping and medication management
- Alzheimer's care
- 24-hour controlled access security, door alarms, emergency in-room call system
Springtime Residence, located in San Ramon, California. We provides the following services: Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility, Alzheimer's Care, Hospice, and Short Term Care. At Springtime Residence, our home is staffed with dedication to assisting your loved ones the way you would want them cared for. Our trained and supervised staffs work under the guidance and direction of physicians, health care professionals, and administrators, while adhering to strict procedural standards established by medical practitioners and California State Regulations. The focus of Springtime Residence is to provide the highest quality, exceptional care for our ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents, with an attentive and passionate staff committed to excellence, sensitive to resident needs, and responsive to your loved one's expectations. Our goal is to assist with activities for daily living and provide a quality, caring, and loving, home-like environment. We accomplish this by preserving the dignity of our ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents with patience, respect, kindness, and compassionate care.
Springtime Residence provide a higher level of service for the elderly which include healthy nutritious meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, assisted daily living activities and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Springtime Residence is a place that you can call home. We invite you to join our family and to experience our loving care.
What Makes Us Special
We treat your loved ones like family!