Westgate Villa Assisted Living

Reviews of Westgate Villa Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Westgate Villa Assisted Living

January 31, 2014

By Linda60267150

Mom is at Westgate Villa. I would recommend this place. We chose this one because they were able to accommodate my mom. Because my mother is wheelchair bound, at most places, she would have to go to skilled nursing. Here, they are able to take care of her even though she can't walk. They are able to do more care than a regular assisted living. Also, the price is really great. The staff is great too. They take very good care of her there. Food is good, although my mom does complain that it's bland. I think they do no-sodium for almost everyone. For activities, they have bingo, exercise, etc. They have something going on everyday, just enough for my mother. They do have a bus that takes the ambulatory patients on trips once a month; however, mom is not able to do that because she is in a wheelchair. At this time, they're not able to take wheelchair patients on their trips. That's one limiting thing.

July 02, 2013

Westgate is an assisted living, but they're also able to do full care and it was very reasonable in price. It seems to be good in all those areas. A lot of assisted living facilities don't take people that need help getting in and out of bed which my mom does. They have different activities like bingo, baking, and singing songs sometimes, although my mom is not interested in too many things. It's also close to us so we could visit her pretty easily.

Questions about Westgate Villa Assisted Living

How does Westgate Villa Assisted Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We love to over-communicate with our families! Currently, we have a Covid-19 update email address we use to give weekly updates to our families. We also call or email our families with any changes in the condition right away.

If Westgate Villa Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Unfortunately, we do not accept animals in the community. We do have an atrium for our birds that our residents love to sit by and enjoy. We also have Furry Friends who come to visit our residents.

Costs for Westgate Villa Assisted Living

Photos of Westgate Villa Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Westgate Villa Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3500

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 435201510

About Westgate Villa Assisted Living

Westgate Villa has been caring for seniors for over 50 years! Here at Westgate Villa, we are an Assisted Living community, who is also licensed to care for residents who have Dementia. At Westgate Villa we have a Continuum of Care which allows our residents to age in place as they need more assistance.

Residents can expect:

• Gardens
  • Laundry service
  • Meal service
  • Cleaning service

Our facility creates a relaxed and friendly environment for our residents.

Map of Westgate Villa Assisted Living