BonHomie I

Photos of BonHomie I

Services and Amenities of BonHomie I

• Get Costs

About BonHomie I

At BonHomie, our rent is typically lower than large assisted living facilities for the same amount of service without sacrificing the level of care. We provide long term care for moderate to full assist, dementia (Alzheimer’s), hospice and hoyer lift assistance.

Residents may select from private or semi private rooms equipped with emergency call system. Other support services to residents: three square meals (special diet accommodations), housekeeping, medication management, TV in bedroom, telephone in bedroom with own private number, social and recreational opportunities. Family and friends are welcome to visit.

Nestled in the finest neighborhoods of San Jose and Saratoga, our homes are distinguished by well-groomed surroundings, landscaped gardens, immaculately clean and updated interiors. Your loved ones will have a chance to spend their treasured years among kind, cheerful, committed caregivers, as well as friendly residents in an inviting space full of well-furnished commodities, and up to date services.

Map of BonHomie I