Belmont Village Sabre Springs

Reviews of Belmont Village Sabre Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Belmont Village Sabre Springs

September 29, 2015

By ChristineN

We are so fortunate to have found Belmont Village Sabre Springs for Dad three plus years ago. Dad started out in Assisted Living and is now in the Neighborhood. Every one who works here is like our own family. We couldn't ask for anything more and are so thankful for the care and love they provide.

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family and for sharing your experience. It’s been our privilege and pleasure to serve your dad for the past three years and we continue to enjoy having him in the community.

September 20, 2015

By ML Allen

My father had been a resident in the Neighborhood section of Belmont Village (BV), Sabre Springs for close to five years. BV provided my father with the comfort, care and social engagement needed as a senior with severe dementia. For my family, BV provided us with the security and ease we needed to ensure that our father had the best, safest, cleanest residence available. The PALS truly care about the residents. They had incredible patience and affection for my dad. They treated him like a family member. Inan, Beth and Jessica were incredible advocates for all the residence in order to provide the best care possible. And, at the time of my father's passing, I could not have asked for a better support team. In addition to the Hospice care, my father received, BV allowed my father to die with dignity in his own residence and not be transferred to a hospital. I offer regular testimonials about BV to my friends who are in the same situation dealing with an elderly family member with memory care issues. Indeed, one of my friends has her mother comfortably living in Belmont Village of Encinitas.

Thank you for taking time out to share your experience and for allowing us to be a part of your family. It was our privilege to care for your father. Please know that we remained committed to supporting your family and let us know if there is ever anything you need from us.

May 25, 2015

My husband was in Belmont Village of Sabre Springs for three weeks. It's a great place, but my husband was asked to leave because he was falling too many times. Their activities program was the best, and that's what my husband enjoyed. He likes playing cards, Blackjack, poker, current events, and crossword puzzles. It's a great place for someone who does not need one-on-one care. It's clean, and the staff were attentive. It was a good experience. His room was good, and the grounds were beautiful and maintained.

May 20, 2014

Our aunt is now living in a place called Belmont Village of Sabre Springs. This facility is a recommendation from a personal friend whose father has been there for several years. One of the reasons why we selected this facility is because they have a memory care facility, and we are seeing that my aunt is getting to be more like that now, although she does not need to be in a locked door facility yet, but we thought if that happens we wouldn’t have to move her into another facility. They have a very good program for people with milder dementia. They don’t need to be in a locked facility; it's called Circle of Friends. Another thing that they have, which I think is very good, are several mobile doctors, and they come to this facility. When you go inside, it's cheerful with lots of light from inside and outside. It seems like you are going in a hotel.

March 27, 2014

By Lori25

I moved my mom to Belmont Village. It is only 7 minutes away from my house. It is very clean. The staff is very professional. My mom is having a hard time this past couple of days because she comes from another facility, but I think once she gets used to it, she will really like it. Her room is nice and big enough for all of her things. It has a nice view, and I like it. I had lunch there, and I will rate the food a 5. They have very good activities, and I am excited for her to like it. I hope she likes it as much as I do.

December 20, 2013

By KellJane

The facility itself is beautiful and the program is very flexible to meet each residents unique needs. My dad has been there for about a year and a half. He started in assisted living and is now in the Alzheimer's care wing and we are working with Hospice. The staff is very welcoming and they really care about their residents!

July 25, 2013

By Mary65543250

I had a visit at Belmont Village at Sabre Springs and the place was really spacious. They have a lot of outdoor space and sitting areas. It wasn't just long halls with rooms of each side. They have swimming pool for water aerobics. The place was just really nice.

June 01, 2011

By IsesLuc

Friend or relative of resident

An uncle of mine is staying at this facility, and has been staying there for a few years now. I must say that both he and our family love how much care he is receiving here! When we first toured there, on first impression, it was very clean, and had a friendly and fun atmosphere. Which turned out to be true. We were afraid that he wouldn't be cared for, or he would grow bored and depressed staying there. But that's not the case, he is receiving the perfect amount of attention and care. The facility has many things for him to occupy himself with, and he couldn't have been happier! I definitely recommend this for your loved ones!

Independent Living Reviews for Belmont Village Sabre Springs

June 29, 2015

By Cathy109411150

Belmont Village is very nice. The people that work there are extremely caring and helpful. They have a lot of activities. They have a bus or a van that takes them out on trips. The surroundings are very nice. They have a nice warm pool. They have different size rooms. The room that my sister is actually living in is a one-bedroom den. She had a TV room or a living room, another room for her bedroom, and a bathroom. We decided on Belmont because she enjoys her visit there, and they are so nice to her. She says, "Well, this is my home."

Costs for Belmont Village Sabre Springs

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: RCFE 374603279

About Belmont Village Sabre Springs

Belmont Village Sabre Springs is located in the attractive residential community of Poway. Situated in northeast San Diego County, Poway is known as “The City in the Country” and prides itself on the fact that much of the area is preserved as dedicated open space. With great views of the valleys and foothills of North County, Belmont Village at Sabre Springs is a beautiful Mission-style community with outdoor features such as lush grounds and walking trails, a pool and putting green for our senior living residents.

Conveniently positioned near shopping, two large medical clinics and Pomerado Hospital, places of worship, eateries and the Poway Center for the Performing Arts, Belmont Village also offers exciting indoor activities and caring services. Residents enjoy Belmont's distinctive interiors and signature programs in hospitality and dining. And those with support needs benefit from one of the best-trained, most responsive staffs in assisted living.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming

There are five things that make our community unique. 1. We have 25 choices at dining. 2. Nurses are on staff 24 hours a day, they are the only ones that administer medications, we can also accommodate sliding scale diabetic injections. 3. We have Physical Therapists on staff that conducts our exercise programs. 4. We have 4 levels of memory care. 5. Lastly, Married couples can stay together through almost all processes of ageing.

Map of Belmont Village Sabre Springs