Hacienda Assisted Living

Reviews of Hacienda Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hacienda Assisted Living

February 15, 2018

By Stephanie

This place is a very warm and caring environment. The staff is very friendly and attentive. They always put the resident first and make sure they are getting the best care and that they are happy and comfortable. They make sure everyone feels at home.

October 31, 2017

By JW

Hacienda Assisted Living was decent. I didn't see anything there that would make me. I left with an impression that it was a good facility. I felt comfortable about them. The only negative was just the price. The tour was just walking through the facility and seeing what rooms they have, the dining area, and the pricing. The dining area was cozy. Basically, the whole facility was perfect. It had a bed and breakfast kind of vibe and was more up-to-date. I knew that my mother would've been OK there.

Photos of Hacienda Assisted Living

About Hacienda Assisted Living

Hacienda Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Sacramento, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hacienda Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hacienda Assisted Living