Hacienda Assisted Living

Reviews of Hacienda Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hacienda Assisted Living

February 15, 2018

By Stephanie

This place is a very warm and caring environment. The staff is very friendly and attentive. They always put the resident first and make sure they are getting the best care and that they are happy and comfortable. They make sure everyone feels at home.

October 31, 2017

By JW

Hacienda Assisted Living was decent. I didn't see anything there that would make me. I left with an impression that it was a good facility. I felt comfortable about them. The only negative was just the price. The tour was just walking through the facility and seeing what rooms they have, the dining area, and the pricing. The dining area was cozy. Basically, the whole facility was perfect. It had a bed and breakfast kind of vibe and was more up-to-date. I knew that my mother would've been OK there.

Costs for Hacienda Assisted Living

Photos of Hacienda Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Hacienda Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Hacienda Assisted Living

Privately owned, with over 14 years experience, assisted living at Hacienda Assisted Living is a licensed home for elderly seniors needing help with daily activities. We work with the elderly that have various care needs such as medication management, meals and snacks, bathing and dressing and basic care. From medication management to help in the shower and everything in between.

Our services include:

• 24 hour awake staff
    • Intercoms in the rooms/alarms
    • Visiting barbers, beauticians, physical therapists, nurses, etc.
    • We can perform lab work/Xrays all in house with our visiting doctor and home health aids
    • Cover patio to relax
    • Transport van for trips to doctors, shopping, etc.
    • Hoyer Lifts
    • Hospice waivers
    • And so much more!

We provide great care that is personalized and at a very competitive rate.

Map of Hacienda Assisted Living