Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside

Reviews of Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside

Nursing Home Reviews for Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside

August 27, 2012

By soCal critic

The only reason my father-in-law is at this facility is because it's closest to home. However, my family has considered moving him into a different facility because how poorly run this place is. So far he has fallen four times in the last 7 months he has been there because he was neglected. The staff don't check up on the residents on a regular basis like they should. Whenever something happens we start asking questions such as, "How did this happen?" or "What side of the bed he fell on?", their response was "We don't know." Sometimes it also feels when they give you an answer it seems like a lie. An example would be the first time, my father-in-law fell and cracked his skull. We were told he fell while he was sitting on a wheel chair while it was locked. I don't even know how that is possible given his condition. I'm sure it would take a lot of force to tip over a wheel chair, which he doesn't have the strength to do. They also take hours to give him the proper medication he needs for his anxiety and depression. The neglect of not recieving medication for an extended period combined with unsupervised attention resulted in the second time my father-in-law fell and cracked his skull. That time was serious as he was bleeding all over the floor and had to be rushed to the community hospital, where he recieved seven stitches. My overall opinion is that if you truly love someone that you or your family has to send to a nursing home avoid this place at all costs.

About Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside

Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside is a senior living provider in Riverside, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside for more details on services and rates.

Map of Extended Care Hospital Of Riverside