Woodpark

Reviews of Woodpark

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodpark

September 04, 2015

By queenralph

Many of the details that caring.com lists for Woodpark are not true. Residents don't have cable tv in their rooms. The rates are much higher, etc. The staff/resident ratio is very high. I have visited my mom and found that there were 5-6 staff for a resident population of near 60. Almost all of my mother's belongings and clothes have been stolen from her during her stay at Woodpark. Repeated questioning and complaints on my part have had no affect in either restoring her possessions or slowing the flow of her goods out the door. If I bring my mom a box of tissues - with her name written on it in Sharpie - it's gone the next day. My mom has fallen numerous times at this facility. Sometimes they transport her and call me, sometimes they don't. We recently started Hospice and the staff at Woodpark have needed training from me and the Hospice team to understand how they are expected to interface. I would love to find my mom another place to live but there's very little out there that is even remotely affordable.

July 20, 2015

By Genevieve3

My husband is at AgeSong Woodpark. I like the facility because it's all one floor. The rooms are spread along short corridors. They did not rush me to make a decision. I also like that they have shared rooms for the men as well as the women. The food is nutritious, adequate, and on time. They have arts, music, and poetry. They have children choirs that visit regularly. The have multiple memory games and exercises.

June 18, 2015

The AgeSong (Woodpark) in the Fruitvale area had a little larger set up. They had shared rooms. The staff was very nice and attentive. They seemed to care about the patients. It was right on a busy street, and they were in the process of doing some upgrades and putting in like a barrier so patients cannot just walk out.

September 29, 2014

We basically choose Woodpark because we can afford it. They have art and a men's group where they talk. He is not really into activities, but they have card games. The staff I have only known them a little bit, but so far so good. The food is fine as well. He has the smallest room because we are trying to budget, but it's perfectly fine.

Costs for Woodpark

Photos of Woodpark

Services and Amenities of Woodpark

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• State Licenses: 19200514

About Woodpark

Honoring elders as wisdom keepers and social contributors sets the stage to look at elders in terms of all they offer to those younger in years and experience. We are passionate about learning from elders as elders continue to teach us about life and living. AgeSong's aim is to address elders' emotional and spiritual needs as well as attending to their comprehensive healthcare and nutrition.

Map of Woodpark