Vintage Faire Residential

Reviews of Vintage Faire Residential

Assisted Living Reviews for Vintage Faire Residential

June 01, 2012

By ontek1a

My father lived their for a short time while he was awaiting medi-cal to assign him a permanent residence.First I would like to comment on this residence was modern and clean for a the rooms were neat and organized.The food given to the residents were also varied,healthy and delicious my father said that he reallyliked the lunch menu.But I noticed that some of the staff their seemed too focused on doing their office work than providing individual patient care. Whenit came down to finding some of the CNA'S responsible with your relatives personal needs, your really had to chase someone down.I was hard to get the staff to help you for even simple tasks as finding my father's clothes. His clothes kept getting mixed up with other residents clothes in their laundry.It was never explained to me why his clothes was never found and he kept getting other peoples clothes mixed in with his clothes. But as a summary for this residence overall the indoor facilities was bright and clean.

Services and Amenities of Vintage Faire Residential

• Pets: No

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Vintage Faire Residential

Vintage Faire Residential is a senior living provider in Modesto, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Vintage Faire Residential for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vintage Faire Residential