Pacific Sun Home Care
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Pacific Sun Home Care
Services and Amenities of Pacific Sun Home Care
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: 6 Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 61
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306001798
About Pacific Sun Home Care
Pacific Sun Home Care provides a high level of care in accordance with California Health and Safety Code; Section 1569 and State of California Department os Social Services Regulation Title 22, regarding Residential Care Facility for the Elderly.
In newly renovated locations, around the clock consistency, and superior quality non-medical care is offered for: persons over the age of 60 with physical limitations, who have a greater need for care and help with the activities of daily living and are at risk living alone.
- Safe & healthful living accommodations in private rooms with private bathrooms, cable TV, DVD & CD player.
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing & personal hygiene.
- Three nutritional, well balanced daily meals & nourishing snacks. *Special diets available.
- Twenty-four hour on-state staff.
- Plan, arrange and/or provide for transportation to medical appointments.
- Recreation & spiritual activities; field trips.
- Exercise & wellness programs.
What Makes Us Special
Near hospitals, churches, shopping centers, beaches and parks, Pacific Sun Home Care is in the heartland of sunny Southern California. Weather your loved one loves to explore the outdoors or stay close to home, our backyard patios provide a perfect haven for a safe and relaxing atmosphere. Each resident bedroom is decorated elegantely and alarmed for the safety of Alzheimer patients.