The Chateau of Long Beach

Reviews of The Chateau of Long Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chateau of Long Beach

October 23, 2018

By MM

The Chateau of Long Beach had a few issues. My cousin has a car but they said they did not have parking for him. They said he had to park on the street, and that was not acceptable. Also, the place in general seemed to be disorganized. The patio area where the smokers and all the other people hang out was not very well maintained. The rooms were inadequate. They're like an apartment building. The apartments were set off the hallway. Inside the room, there's a closet on the one side and there's a restroom on the other. The entrance hallways were narrow. They have a dining room and they post various activities that they have available, but those were pretty standard.

June 12, 2015

By debramorth

FIVE STARS in every category! CLEAN & QUAINT! Decor has wonderful personality and ambiance. Ran by a staff of friendly and caring individuals. A tight ship, for example the food is good and nutritious, structure and schedules are well maintained and safety is a top priority (running periodic safety checks- I've noticed). Geri, the director is a gift to her residents and staff as she takes each resident's concerns and situations seriously and personally gets involved. She told me when first meeting her that she loves, the elderly, our Veterans and is an animal lover (don't think animals are allowed though) just to show you how true blue this seasoned administrator is and she actually has proven these claims as I have been overseeing my husbands care. Once again her staff is wonderful, showing kindness, patience and administering any help where needed. This is an older facility with a lot of Beach and 60's/70's charm that has been well maintained and beautified over the years. My husband is thriving in this facility after just 6 short months and is actually regaining his health! A+ /10 STARS/BRAVO ZULU TO THE CHATEAU IN LONG BEACH! Thank YOU!

September 29, 2011

By ampylozano

The facility is kind of old but still clean. It is located in a busy street though so I don't really like the location. I don't feel safe to put my loved ones in this location. The personnel in the other hand are nice and friendly and very helpful. I do like their daily activities for the residents to keep them busy. Transportation are also available to bring residents to wherever they need to go to. Food is good and delicious and healthy.

Costs for The Chateau of Long Beach

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month
  • Get Costs

About The Chateau of Long Beach

Why The Chateau is special:

The Chateau is a Trucare Assisted Living Community that is located in Long Beach.

The Chateau has cared for the elderly since 1986 in Los Angeles and Orange County. Our communities share a clear vision to provide superior service, excellent quality care and healthy living options.

We take pride in being open minded assisted living community that does not discriminate residents through the race, gender, religion, or any other alternative lifestyle choices. Our aim is to create a peaceful and harmonious atmosphere so that our residents can spend their “golden years” to their fullest!

Private Rooms & Semi Private Rooms

All of our rooms are very spacious (approx 300 sq ft) and include:

• Furnished Suites Available
    • Emergency Pull Cords (Bedroom and Bathroom)
    • Private Bathrooms With Walk-In Showers
    • Utilities included
    • Cable-Ready Rooms with Telephone Hookups
    • Ceiling Fans
    • Air conditioning / Heating System
    • Large Window
    • Rooms with private porches and balconies available

All Amenities Included With The Monthly Rent

• Trained staff available 24 hours a day
    • Personalized Care Plans
    • Centralized Medication Room for Management of Clients’ Medication

Medical Consultants for Specific Needs:

• Medical * Dental * Optometry * Podiatry * Physical Therapy * Occupational Therapy Psychiatry & Counseling * Home Health Services * Hospice Agencies
    • 3 Nutritional Meals with in-between snacks supervised by a Certified Dietitian
    • Laundry Service
    • Tray Service Diabetic Monitoring and Assistance
    • Guest Accommodations
    • Concierge Services
    • Personal Transportation

Thank you for your interest in The Chateau of Long Beach. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Chateau of Long Beach