Heritage Estates Livermore, CA

Heritage Estates (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heritage Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Estates

July 28, 2015

Heritage Estates was very nice, and the people that I spoke to were very pleasant. They had continuum care. It was a very large facility. It seemed to be well attended.

February 11, 2015

By Bob101690450

Heritage Estates was a wonderful, beautiful, and very nice facility. The people were very friendly and considerate. It’s a really nice location, and they have activities.

July 19, 2014

By Anee1

Heritage Estates has somewhat smaller rooms and is more expensive. They offer two meals a day, and it's at a scheduled time. Their dining area looks quite nice. The residents seem to look happy.

April 30, 2013

By Eloise1

I managed a branch of a home-care service here in Livermore for a couple of years, so I've visited all kinds of facilities. There's the Heritage Estates, which is a very nice facility. It's probably the priciest one. They have independent living, assisted living, and a new building for the senior council. That place has a very nice dining room and lots of activities. They have their own shuttle that takes residents to doctors, to the stores, and to different things. I knew a lot of the staff and even someone who lived there, but she passed away just a couple of weeks ago. She was the grandmother of my son-in-law and I'm still helping him clean up her apartment. She enjoyed it, although sometimes she complained about the food, but I've eaten there and I thought it was good.

September 24, 2012

By CA-Claire

My Mother and my Father moved here in March 2009. First, they were in an independent living apartment. Two meals a day were provided in the dining room, with the apartment cleaned, linens and towels changed once a week. Lots of activities included as well. In March of 2011, we moved them into Assisted Living. They retained the same dinner table in the dining room, had a beautiful apartment (smaller), and the medication assistance and bathing assistance were just what was needed. When it was time for Hospice for Mom, they worked well with Hospice, and when Mom passed away, the staff were so helpful, and genuinely missed her. Dad is still there, they are doing more and more to help him, as he's 91. Cannot recommend the facility and staff enough!

Independent Living Reviews for Heritage Estates

November 22, 2016

By Shelley683742

The Heritage was beautiful and new. It had washers and dryers in the room. The staff and the cleanliness were good. The rooms were very spacious.
Thank you so much for the comments. We take great pride in presenting a clean and welcoming community. It will be a pleasure to pass your observations on to the staff! Thanks, Steve Battisti, General Manager

September 01, 2016

By Karen182834

Heritage Estates is very friendly. I like the feel of it. It is a good place with good food. We have been to several other places, but we like Heritage Estates the best.

May 10, 2016

By Dorothy DRUSHQ

I loved Heritage Estates. It was a great, very bright, cheery, and upbeat place of independent living with assistance. My mother would have her own little apartment, but she was past the point of being able to comprehend. They had a lot of activities, including a happy hour once a week and trips. The people were professional, really nice, and friendly. We came back with my mom, but they weren't set up for memory loss. She was just a little too needy for what they had to offer, but I was impressed with them. The room was really nice.

May 10, 2016

By LauraBYBAP

Heritage Estates is a huge, nice community. For activities, I know they did crafts, had local dance studios come in to do ballet, and made Christmas ornaments. I think it’s really good for people who want to be independent and don't need a lot of assistance.

July 04, 2015

I like the location of Heritage Estates; my daughter lives in this town, and I have a son that is within 15 miles, too, so I would be closer to my relatives if I moved there. I thought the staff was very good; the saleswoman was extremely accommodating. The rooms that I saw were very good, very well-laid out, and immaculate. One of the things that impressed me was their food in their kitchen and their chef. They had all kinds of things going on there. They had game rooms, television, and entertainment; they bring in speakers. They have their own bus, and they take people on tours as well as they take them shopping. I wish they had a better parking situation. Their parking is on the outside, it’s all open, and it is an extra charge.

January 17, 2015

By anonymous100440350

Heritage Estates was very nice. The people were really friendly, and the staff in-charge was exceptional. The rooms were like hotel rooms, and they were OK. It was a great visit, and I thought the people were wonderful. I have tried the food, and it was good.

December 05, 2014

By Kristin3

We looked at Heritage Estates, and it was really nice but they had a four year waiting list. It was beautiful and very new, and they have activities. It was really nice; my mom liked it, so we would have put her there if they would have had availability at that time. The rooms are a little bit bigger and a little more modern.

May 29, 2014

By Vinod1

I visited Heritage Estates. You can cook for yourself in your room if you want to. The staff was good, very nice staff. The food was excellent. The residents were mostly women there. They were more visible. They have a bridge room; you can play bridge. They had an exercise room and a meeting room.

October 16, 2013

The Heritage Estates is a nice facility as far as food is concerned and there are lots of things to do. They've been very friendly and quite helpful in the move from out of state and we'll have an apartment that would be suitable for us. The staff was just marvelous. As far as I'm concerned, the place is going to be very nice and we're moving in next Tuesday.

August 27, 2012

By SueW2

My mother's not there yet, she's still in the planning stage. There was a nice lady named Mary, and she's the one that gave us the tour. They offered her a 3-day trial, go there and spend two nights. I can go with her the first night and stay there. Everything's complimentary, the food, lodging, everything, so they can actually try out and see if they like it. It's really nice. Their advertisement is like a cruise ship.

June 20, 2012

I found a place to live and it's in Heritage Park of Livermore. I chose this independent living facility because I like the convenience in the area. It's just near grocery store, banks, restaurants and all is really convenient. Plus they have a club house for me to go if I want to. I've only been there for a couple of weeks now and the best thing about this community I must say this place is really convenient to everything. They also have a quiet and safe neighbourhood. With regards to the care all the people are friendly. You will feel the concern. I have an apartment and everybody has each own apartment and they are free to go out. It's totally independent living. They don't serve food there. You will be the one who will cook for your own food. I would definitely recommend this place to others. I'm really satisfied with regards to living in The Heritage Park. It's a very nice and a great place to live.

June 30, 2011

By CA-Claire

This Facility advertises 5 star fun, and that is what they provide - along with 5 star service! The staff all learn to recognize the residents by name very quickly, and learns what each prefers at meals and in apartment services. My 90 year old parents have been there more than 2 years, and after living in the home they had built and lived in for over 35 years, we thought they would never consider a place in a facility as home. It took a few months, then they felt like they had lived there for a long time, and wondered why it took them so long to decide to move there. We recently moved them from Independent Living to Assisted Living (in the same building/facility). They settled in very quickly, and the staff have been wonderful! They receive help with bathing and medication, as that is all that they need right now. One nice thing is they did not have to change dining rooms - they still eat at their regular table in the Independent Living side, with their normal dinner companions! The gourmet menu has so many choices, more than some restaurants! I cannot recommend this facility highly enough! Nearly every employee knows me, as I visit several times per week, and my brother visits once a week for dinner. My family also puts on slide shows as activities once per month, which the residents just love. With everything that has gone on with my parents during this difficult part of their life (both with Alzheimer's), I would have been lost without the caring staff at this facility.

June 22, 2011

By TramBeauty

I toured this facility with my parents, who have health problems and are looking at their options. The sales department gave the tour of the facility. She started out by asking questions with my parents to find out their needs and financial situation. She had great advice on what we need to think about, and what steps we would need to go through if we get serious about moving in. Next, she showed us both the independent living part, and the assisted living part of the facility. The rooms are very nice and clean, and have a nice kitchen and living area space. There are options for 1 or 2 bedroom regular and deluxe (with extra closet space). All living expenses are pretty much included in the monthly rent except for phone and internet connection. The internet only costs $20 extra a month. There are nice community areas for the residents to get together for activities and/or classes. She treated us to lunch at the dining hall. The food was excellent, and the servers (young college and high school students) were very nice and polite. Overall, it was a great positive experience. The residents there look happy.

Costs for Heritage Estates

• Renal

• Spanish

• Licenses: CA

About Heritage Estates

Heritage Estates in Livemore, California offers luxurious apartment homes for seniors 60 and over in a fun and active independent living community. We have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style assisted living, and all things "fun."

Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed restaurant at this senior living community. Looking for unique senior housing in California? Here you can sign up for an art class, start a new fitness program, exercise your brain in our Brain Fitness Center, or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. At Heritage Estates the possibilities are endless.

Quite simply, at Heritage Estates it's your life on your terms. We just help make it all possible. Come join us for "Five-Star Fun."

Superb location, next door to Trader Joes, shopping, medical, walking trails. Like living on a cruise ship on land!

Map of Heritage Estates