Lakeside Manor Elderly Care

Reviews of Lakeside Manor Elderly Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeside Manor Elderly Care

April 14, 2016

By Melissa M.2

Lakeside Manor has beautiful grounds with flowers and gardens. The people and the staff are nice. They sing songs that Dad can remember. They have a piano player who comes in once a week, and they do arts and crafts and other things. Dad has a fully furnished private room and a shared bathroom. They have a sitting area where the residents can watch TV and an outside patio where they can eat.

November 16, 2015

My mother was in Lakeside Manor. The experience was great. The staff was patient, loving, and accommodating. She was in a clean and spacious room, and they had activities, like music and crafts.

February 19, 2015

By Lillian8

I’ve only got the best to say for Lakeside Manor. They were wonderful, and they were very good; I couldn’t complain. When I went over there I said, "I want to be here if I get that bad." They took really good care of my husband. Then it got to a point where we had hospice come in, and he passed away. It was a very homey and a very friendly place. All the caregivers were wonderful. The staff was very accommodating and very supportive to the family too. I would recommend it to anybody who's in the situation I was.

Services and Amenities of Lakeside Manor Elderly Care

• Housing Extra: Private Rooms For Most Shared For Some; 12 Cozy Rooms Memory Care;

• Features Extra: Piano

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Lakeside Manor Elderly Care

Lakeside Manor Elderly Care is a senior living provider in Lakeside, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Lakeside Manor Elderly Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakeside Manor Elderly Care