Yorkshire Village

Reviews of Yorkshire Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Yorkshire Village

December 17, 2014

By james8840

Yorkshire House was equipped with what we were looking for. The staff seemed to treat the residents well, and they do have some activities. The best thing to say at this point is that they accept Medi-Cal, and nobody else in this area does other than them.

April 30, 2013

By caring0426213

I visited a friend who's in Yorkshire House. It was very nice and homey.

September 04, 2012

By Marlainie

All the staff were compassionate. My mother who fought a battle with Alzheimer's, had a stroke and was paralyzed on one side and couldn't swallow or speak. I live in PA and couldn't get there so my step Dad took a picture of me so my Mother could see it. I called twice or more everyday. They would hold the picture of me up so she could see it and then put the phone up to her ear so I could tell her I loved her. I could hear her trying to speak but she could only make a grunting sound, The caregivers who were with her during those times would tell me when she reacted. One nurse even said that my mom was smiling on one side of her mouth, and that she could see that her eyes brightened up during the call. I hold that dear. My Mother quietly passed away on Friday August 31st. I am grateful and very appreciative of the kindness shown by the staff at Yorkshire House.

Memory Care Reviews for Yorkshire Village

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Fully Licensed: 331800223

• Get Costs

About Yorkshire Village

Yorkshire Village is a senior housing facility that offers a range of services for seniors with varying levels of care needs. The property consists of six acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, including a nature trail and an old-fashioned ice cream shoppe. Yorkshire Village also offers three nutritious, delicious home-style meals each day prepared by an in-house chef, with tailored meal plans to meet individual health needs. There are plenty of activities to choose from at Yorkshire Village as well, such as movie night, bingo night, pet therapy and more. Yorkshire's Memory Care Facility supports the needs of those living with Alzheimer's or dementia by providing specially designed living spaces and supportive environments. This level of assisted living provides security features for individuals with mild to moderate dementia, so they can have peace of mind knowing that qualified staff members are always on-site to assist whenever needed, 24/7.

Map of Yorkshire Village