Yorkshire Village

Yorkshire Village (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Yorkshire Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Yorkshire Village

January 19, 2015

My mother-in-law is in Yorkshire. It has been pretty good, she is happy there, but it’s kind of expensive. The staff was good and nice. It’s a lockdown unit I would recommend the place. They are feeding her well, and they look after her. It is clean, they go on places, and they do have current events. It’s good and safe, and it is perfect for anybody that needs assistance.

December 17, 2014

By james8840

Yorkshire House was equipped with what we were looking for. The staff seemed to treat the residents well, and they do have some activities. The best thing to say at this point is that they accept Medi-Cal, and nobody else in this area does other than them.

April 30, 2013

By caring0426213

I visited a friend who's in Yorkshire House. It was very nice and homey.

September 04, 2012

By Marlainie

All the staff were compassionate. My mother who fought a battle with Alzheimer's, had a stroke and was paralyzed on one side and couldn't swallow or speak. I live in PA and couldn't get there so my step Dad took a picture of me so my Mother could see it. I called twice or more everyday. They would hold the picture of me up so she could see it and then put the phone up to her ear so I could tell her I loved her. I could hear her trying to speak but she could only make a grunting sound, The caregivers who were with her during those times would tell me when she reacted. One nurse even said that my mom was smiling on one side of her mouth, and that she could see that her eyes brightened up during the call. I hold that dear. My Mother quietly passed away on Friday August 31st. I am grateful and very appreciative of the kindness shown by the staff at Yorkshire House.

Costs for Yorkshire Village

Photos of Yorkshire Village

Services and Amenities of Yorkshire Village

• About Yorkshire Village

Welcome to Yorkshire Village

At Yorkshire, we will help you find the best living plan designed for you or your loved one. Whether its Memory Care, Assisted Living, Board and Care, Hospice Care and even Respite Care, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of life.

A community that caters to individuals and individual needs

Our dedicated staff is driven to provide superior life-enhancing services in all the different levels of care we offer — whether residents need just a little assistance or around-the-clock support. Within Yorkshires’ many levels of care, it’s possible that a resident may start out on our Board and Care program then gradually ease into our Assisted Living Program. And you’ll be glad to know that Yorkshire can provide the supportive Memory Care if and when that’s ever needed.

After 25 years of serving seniors in Hemet, California, Yorkshire Village has earned the highest reputation for quality and value while providing an engaged, fulfilling lifestyle for everyone.

Count on Yorkshire Village helping make the transition from home to care as seamless as possible. Whether its Assisted Living, Memory Care or Board & Care and Respite Care, Yorkshire provides the highest quality and value. At Yorkshire Village, we cater to the needs of our residents. We aren’t a “one size fits all facility.” Yorkshire custom designs care for the personal needs of every individual.

The Property

Our 6 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds include

• Nature Trail.
    • Panoramic view with a homey and quaint village feel.
    • An old-fashioned Ice Cream Shoppe and General Store
    • Ample landscaped grounds with many sitting areas for when families and friends visit.

Dining

Three nutritious, delicious home-style meals each day

• Prepared by our In-House Chef
    • Meal plans are designed and tailored to individual health needs
    • Seasonal Fare
    • Daily Alternative menus

Entertainment

In addition to are plenty of activities to choose from at Yorkshire Village. There’s

• Movie Night
    • Bingo Night
    • Pet, music and art therapy.
    • Plant potting classes.
    • Time to try some new recipes?
    • Baking classes

Our Memory Care Facility

Fear and frustration are often associated with memory loss. Yorkshire Village is here always listen and offer assistance. Memory care at Yorkshire village includes specially designed living spaces and supportive environments for those who are living with cognitive challenges brought on by Alzheimer’s and dementia.

We believe that no one should be defined by the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Maintaining a strong identity and a personal sense of self – comes from living a life filled with meaning, purpose, and contributions — Yorkshire Village recognizes that having dementia shouldn’t change that. Our person-centered approach is focused on creating feelings of belonging and purpose for each resident. Memory care at Yorkshire Village includes security features for individuals with mild to moderate dementia. With this level of assisted living, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that qualified staff members are always on site to assist whenever needed, 24/7.

Thank you for your interest at Yorkshire Village. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Yorkshire Village