Parkside Mansion

Reviews of Parkside Mansion

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkside Mansion

December 11, 2017

By Arthur A.

I didn't find a lot of reviews on this business, I guess most of their senior living residents aren't big Yelpers ;-) I wanted to take the time to write a thoughtful review of Parkside because of the great service I received when I was there and the nice experience I had. I toured the facility with Mark, one of the owners, who did a great job of answering all of my questions and making me feel very comfortable with him and the level of care their residents receive. The property was very nice and presentable. Especially their on-site kitchen, main recreation areas for their residents, hallways and the rooms. The staff was very friendly towards me during my tour and friendly towards the residents. I spent some time talking with a couple of their residents about how they liked Parkside and their care providers and was told very good things about their experience and their attendants. I also spoke with a family that was there visiting their Mom who also spoke highly of their experience. I was nicely surprised how Mark knew not only all of his staffs names as he greeted them in passing during the tour (and this facility has a lot of staff) but also that he knew literally all of the first names of every one of his patients (and there was a good amount of patients). I didn't get the impression that he had a perfect memory but that he was very connected to the people in his business and that showed he cares about them, which spoke volumes to me. I found out it's a family run business, which I liked, but also professionally run and well organized. I thought their prices were fair for the level of care and comfort they provide and I was just very impressed and would highly recommend to others looking for a good place to trust their family members with. Hope this review helps.

October 06, 2017

By Sianna

My friend liked Parkside Mansion more than the other facility we saw. We saw one room and the staff member pretty accommodating. The staff was trying to find the main person because she was very busy. We stood and waited, but she still answered our questions. The room was pretty big and it had enough room for two people.

By Bruce

The environment of Parkside Mansion is pretty good overall. My mom is happy there and everything is clean and good. The staff is friendly, outgoing, and willing to help you. My mom loves the food there. They have a game room, a TV room, a beauty salon, and they play Bingo every day.

By Glenn

Parkside Mansion was run by a bunch of Filipinos. One building was for dementia patients and the other was for elderly patients, and it was really rundown. Some of the renovations looked like they’ve been going on for eight months to a year, and it just had a really nasty odor to it, like backed-up sewage. Also, what they wanted to charge was outrageous. The lady who talked to me couldn't get the forms that I needed to fill out because she didn't know where they were. I asked her if it was her office and she said yes, but said somebody else always does the forms. They also couldn’t find the keys to the office, so they're very disorganized. They were having Domino's pizza for lunch, even the people there said the food is very bad.

By Bob S.

I had a brief visit at Parkside Mansion. The place looked a bit older and, between work and home, it was not in my normal traffic pattern. The staff was courteous. They showed me the room and explained how things work.

March 31, 2017

By Carolyn111063

I like Parkside Mansion. This place covers everything Mom needs, and they help her with anything. The people there have been very nice and very helpful. It's older and probably needs new carpets and new paint. For the type of care my mom needs right now, it is perfect. Out of all the places my mom has been in, the girls at Parkside Mansion are wonderful. They always say hello and are very good with my mom.

Costs for Parkside Mansion

Photos of Parkside Mansion

Services and Amenities of Parkside Mansion

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About Parkside Mansion

Parkside Mansion Assisted Living Community provides a lifestyle that seniors can enjoy. Inside Parkside Mansion, you will find traditional furnishings with a home-like an environment, and friendly staff We start by conducting a thorough assessment of the resident's needs, personality, and preferences. We then help create a similar environment for an easy transition.

Three nutritious meals are served daily, restaurant style, in a warm, relaxing atmosphere. Meal plans and special dietary needs are carried out under the supervision of a registered dietitian. Our small, intimate dining area is perfect for sharing meals and warm conversations with friends. Guests are always welcome to come join us for lunch.

Gracious amenities complete the lifestyle at Parkside Mansion Assisted Living. Each day we offer a wide variety of cultural, educational and social programs that are an integral part of life at Parkside Mansion. With an emphasis on participation and building friendships, at Parkside Mansion there is always something fun to do.

All activities and facilities are supervised 24 hours a day by our trained staff with your personal well being in mind.

Map of Parkside Mansion