Desert Hills Memory Care Center

Reviews of Desert Hills Memory Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Desert Hills Memory Care Center

April 26, 2014

By Becky16

Desert Hills is very clean and very well-organized. They keep the patients very clean. I did have an issue with the security in the beginning, to be honest. They let someone in they weren't supposed to let in. There was poor communication in the beginning, and it did cause a lot of problems. I had to write the director a letter, so now we're communicating by e-mail a lot. My aunt's husband is only allowed to visit Monday through Friday when she is there, and she is to observe the visit, so I do feel better about that. The food is pretty good for a facility. They could improve on that, but it's all right. They have a mattress on the floor now, so at least they do take care of her. They call me and let me know how she's doing. They let her make a phone call to me. It is much better there.

February 28, 2014

By seeking info

Desert Hills was very nice and very expensive. I did know some people who had their loved ones in there and they seemed satisfied. I like this facility. They specialize in Alzheimer's. They had seminars on Alzheimer's and I went to a few of those. The staff that I met was in the managerial position and they were nice. I also met one lady there and she was very nice. I think she had been a nurse. She interviewed me and my husband. She also tried to assess my husband where he was at. Their rooms were nice and clean. Their eating room though was nothing special. Some parts of this facility looked nice but their little eating room was just very plain.

Services and Amenities of Desert Hills Memory Care Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Spanish

About Desert Hills Memory Care Center

Desert Hills Memory Care Center is a senior living provider in Hemet, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Desert Hills Memory Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Desert Hills Memory Care Center