Arcadian Residential Community

Reviews of Arcadian Residential Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Arcadian Residential Community

October 19, 2014

By sfolover

I have been visiting this facility since it started.from old to new management. I have to say they have improved %100 with staff, food, supply etc.. My uncle has been here since 2007 until now..I have not heard any complain from him..He love the carehome and would not want to go home with us.He said the staff and other residents there are his second family..i would recommend this facility to my friends and other relatives..Love the holiday spirit and they have wonderful decorations.

October 16, 2014

My husband was in Arcadian for three months. It was clean, but it could also be cleaner. Some of the staff was OK, they understand me, but some of them don't speak English. He had bruises on him, but they never told me. I found all of this when I brought him home. The dining facility was OK. They had a menu of what the people would have. I ate there one day, and the food was good. They had bingo, but for the other people, they had nothing. I was not happy with the place. I wouldn't recommend them because my husband fell a couple of times, and they never told me. They needed to improve on their communication and more trained and efficient employees.

Costs for Arcadian Residential Community

Photos of Arcadian Residential Community

Services and Amenities of Arcadian Residential Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Arcadian Residential Community

At Arcadian Residential Community, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need.

For seniors with Alzheimer's and other related memory care needs we provide a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Arcadian Residential Community provides an innovative approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

We are committed to offering compassionate care to our seniors

Map of Arcadian Residential Community