Folsom Care Center

Reviews of Folsom Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Folsom Care Center

February 28, 2012

By lynda53

My mother resides in this nursing home for the past 3 years. I also, was there for 9 weeks recovering from a infection I developed from Diabetes. I was very surprised and pleased how this facility is run. It was hard to put my mother in one...very hard having to leave your home behind to live in a nursing home. She suffers from Dementia, and I no longer can care for her. I was so happy to see the cheerful mood of the aids and RN's that care for the residents. the menu's are tailored to the individual and the food is really great! P/T and rehab are available to all and its nice because there are only 100 residents. Even I enjoyed my stay there, I had to learn to walk again after my surgery. The Physical Therapists were awesome. The activities is run by a great gal Gloria who makes sure all who participate get joy every day from making crafts to drawing, music, birthdays and visits from people and school children weekly. I was so impressed, I even wrote an article that appeared in our local paper in Folsom regarding this nursing home. It is always clean and staff will go out of their way to make sure the resident and family are happy. Mom has had to make a big adjustment, but it seems her health has improved and she is content. Thats all that matters to me.

Services and Amenities of Folsom Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Folsom Care Center

Folsom Care Center is a senior living provider in Folsom, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Folsom Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Folsom Care Center