Folsom Care Center

Reviews of Folsom Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Folsom Care Center

May 31, 2017

By jean612360

My mother-in-law is at Folsom Care Center right now. She is pretty much left alone except during meal times and when she's being checked on every once in a while, but there's not enough people there that can help out and do extra little things that might make things more comfortable. The CNAs take good care of her for what they can do. The place is a skilled nursing, so it has a depressing atmosphere. The staff is friendly and always willing to help, but most of the time, the residents are just sitting out all by themselves with no one to talk to. I know they have activities, but she can't participate in those right now because of her situation. They do everything to help her, and the staff is nice.

May 10, 2016

By RelativeUZHHO

Folsom Care Center is fabulous because their caregivers speak clearly and loudly and understand that mom is hard of hearing. They are very good with her, and the food is excellent. They really care for her by having her bed and wheelchairs alarmed, watching her very carefully, and taking her out of the room to watch the birds and things like that. They are very good there. I have absolutely no complaints at all.

June 23, 2014

By Wood Crafty

My Wife has been at FCC for 3+ years. The staff has always been wonderful. (Every now & then a staff member isn't. They don't last long.) The structure is old, but management is constantly ensuring proper maintenance & has been making major upgrades. Not only in visual appeal, but in patient safety (video system), and modernization of tools for the staff (computer w/ touch pads in the halls by patient rooms) . The food has always been appealing, smells & looks good (wouldn't mind eating there my self). Parking can be a challenge from time to time, almost always a space can be found, (only shutout once in 3 years). Activities are varied. Some times an entertainer (Elvis! who else !), movies, board games, etc, And at least once a year a trip (via wheelchair w/ volunteers pushing) to the local zoo! When ever there is a parade residence are encouraged to come out and watch. Bottom line... Told my kids if anything happens to me, please put me in FCC!

February 27, 2014

My mom had her rehab at Folsom Care Center. I would recommend them too because it was good. However, they were just temporary and she was there only for two weeks. It was well kept and well-staffed. They were very helpful, nice and kind. They gave physical therapy. They had beauty parlor there. They washed the clothes for them. My mom was not able to get up out of bed. So, she needed total care like assistance in the bathroom, showering and everything.

February 28, 2012

By lynda53

My mother resides in this nursing home for the past 3 years. I also, was there for 9 weeks recovering from a infection I developed from Diabetes. I was very surprised and pleased how this facility is run. It was hard to put my mother in one...very hard having to leave your home behind to live in a nursing home. She suffers from Dementia, and I no longer can care for her. I was so happy to see the cheerful mood of the aids and RN's that care for the residents. the menu's are tailored to the individual and the food is really great! P/T and rehab are available to all and its nice because there are only 100 residents. Even I enjoyed my stay there, I had to learn to walk again after my surgery. The Physical Therapists were awesome. The activities is run by a great gal Gloria who makes sure all who participate get joy every day from making crafts to drawing, music, birthdays and visits from people and school children weekly. I was so impressed, I even wrote an article that appeared in our local paper in Folsom regarding this nursing home. It is always clean and staff will go out of their way to make sure the resident and family are happy. Mom has had to make a big adjustment, but it seems her health has improved and she is content. Thats all that matters to me.

About Folsom Care Center

Folsom Care Center is a senior living provider in Folsom, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Folsom Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Folsom Care Center