Lo-Har Senior Living

Lo-Har Senior Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Lo-Har Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Lo-Har Senior Living

October 27, 2015

I only was at Lo-Har Senior Living for a short period of time. They showed us the cottages. There was a kitchen, a dining room, and a very small living room. Two of the cottages were a two-bedroom. There was nothing wrong with it, but it wasn't suited to our mother.

October 20, 2011

By Happy in El Cajon, CA

My mother was a resident here for approximately 10 years. The small home that is available to a limited number of residents is beautifully decorated, very much like a well-cared for home. There is a lovely yard for walking, which my mother enjoyed. The staff is very kind and considerate. There is a second building next door for clients who require more intense care. It was nice to be able to have my mother move there when it was necessary, and continue the contact with all the staff and may of the other clients. The staff always accomodated any special requests I had. They worked very hard to be all-inclusive in meeting the needs of the client and the family. Their communication was outstanding. This is a secure facility, which was important as my mother had dementia and wanted to wander. I never heard of any problems with the security. I felt quite happy to find a care facility that had so many positive attributes.

Costs for Lo-Har Senior Living

Photos of Lo-Har Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Lo-Har Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages; 25 Bed Memory Care Unit & A 10 Bed Memory Care Unit Part Of The Community Property

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 9

• Licenses: RCFE #374600599

About Lo-Har Senior Living

Lo-Har Senior Living offers unique and charming Assisted Living Cottages and two Memory Care Homes for those that need a secured environment with garden and patio areas.

From music, arts and crafts to exercise classes and seasonal celebrations – as well as helping to care for our resident pets. In everything we do, we continually strive to provide residents with a sense of independence and purpose that enhances their well being

We get to know you as an individual to support your goals and encourage independence in a home like setting.

Map of Lo-Har Senior Living