Magnolia Garden at Danville

Reviews of Magnolia Garden at Danville

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Garden at Danville

February 03, 2015

By Danville local

My mother stayed here for 3 years. I liked the fact it wasn't too large and she was able to get to know not only the residents, but the people who worked there. They always knew her favorite foods, personal likes and dislikes. It felt more personal and caring. The food wasn't the best. Sometimes, on special occasions, the owners seemed to force their (what seemed exotic to my Mom) tastes on the residents and that wasn't so great. But I would say they were average. It could have changed since my Mother was there. We were promised a lot of activities and at the time there weren't that many, although I know they were constantly trying new ideas out. Not an easy task! They did have regular doctor days and regular shopping days that the residents really liked. They also had a beautiful vegetable garden. Decent place.

July 30, 2013

The majority of the people have pretty advanced dementia whereas my father does not. There's not a lot of initial stimulation for him there. There are not a lot of activities and he came from a place that had a lot of activities.

March 29, 2012

By am1

We were not very impressed with this property. I thought it was like a warehouse senior.

Costs for Magnolia Garden at Danville

Photos of Magnolia Garden at Danville

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Garden at Danville

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Magnolia Garden at Danville

The Magnolia Garden retirement facility is proud to offer it’s residents a warm, comfortable, and secure atmosphere. It is complete with a variety of support services provided by our caring and dedicated staff.

Whether you are seeking an independent lifestyle of a home, or you require assistance with activities of daily living, the team at Magnolia Garden is committed to making your stay at our community the very best in senior living.

We understand the fears and anxieties that often accompany life changing events, such as moving to a new home. However, we have a special program that will help you make a gentle transition to your new abode. It is uniquely designed to reduce those related stresses and help you feel more comfortable.

Our community provides our residence service which includes basic activities for daily living, independent living, and Hospice care. We are also focusing on helping our residents maximize independence through the promotion of good nutrition, activities and outstanding supportive care, Our experienced staffs understand the need to provide the highest level of care that our residents deserve. Care and services is provided in a non-medical facility environment which also serves our residents who do not require 24-hour acute care.

Map of Magnolia Garden at Danville