Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

July 05, 2014

By ballerstein

I know I live out of state, but if you send a relative here, you really need to be on the look out. My Aunt was placed in the care facility and they made her use the same catheter for THREE MONTHS! She would beg them to put a new one in and they would tell her to stop crying and that she was fine. She ended up in the hospital fighting for her life with a blood infection that was caused because of this. Please look into other facilities and not this one if you are trying to place a loved one!

April 23, 2013

By Meg3

Kaiser chose Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center for my mom's physical therapy after she broke her ribs. It's clean but old. It was okay but very expensive. It's $8,200 a month which is outrageous, while the normal is just $4,500. I don't really know if I would recommend this to others. They should improve on aesthetics. I understand place is old but they should take care of it and make sure everything is in proper working order.

November 20, 2011

By Lola g

Don't send.anyone you love to this place! Their staff has the attitude that it's someone else"s responsibility and the care they give is below acceptable. They get too busy to administer medications on time and compassion... pretty much nonexistent. We had a really bad experience....fight to have your loved one taken anywhere else! Trust me.

Services and Amenities of Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

About Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, providing patient-centered care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services with a focus on taking a proactive approach to recovery. Our services include physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies, advanced wound care, antibiotic therapy, respiratory and pulmonary care, pain management, and post-surgical care. On site, we offer social events, a range of indoor and outdoor activities, bedside TVs, and restaurant style dining.

Map of Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center