Citrus Heights Terrace

Reviews of Citrus Heights Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Citrus Heights Terrace

June 22, 2012

By christinecari1

truly, i saw nothing fantastic at all about the facility. When i went to see my former client, she was at lunch. they brought her out of lunch, and gave us a semi-private room to visit in. I enjoyed that aspect, but the food brought in for her lunch, their lack of professionalism during the time when they brought her food in, and the way she was sitting alone in her room with no one and nothing to do when i left was heartbreaking. they seemed to have no caring and showed no concern regarding her...actually they treated her and the other patients as if they were objects, not people. I mean, down to when i said something to the lady sitting at the front desk when i left regarding my former client, she gave the attitude and response that let me know that she was not concerned because my friend was not her problem, but the problem of another nurse aide whom she paged for in a most unprofessional manner.

Memory Care Reviews for Citrus Heights Terrace

Services and Amenities of Citrus Heights Terrace

About Citrus Heights Terrace

Our community features a serene courtyard for the residents' enjoyment. Care services are complemented by an array of programs designed with the individual's capabilities in mind. While our rooms are furnished, residents may decorate them with the things they cherish most to ensure a sense of home.

Meals and activities are close at hand in either of our centrally located community rooms. All rooms are wired for cable and private telephone. Because we adhere to our core tenets, each resident is made to feel like a member of our family. Located just northeast of Sacramento, Citrus Heights Terrace offers comfort, security, and peace of mind to those who need assistance in their day-to-day lives.

Map of Citrus Heights Terrace