Silverado Sierra Vista

Reviews of Silverado Sierra Vista

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Sierra Vista

January 04, 2013

By Cheryl7

My mother is living in Silverado Senior right now. I chose this facility for her and I'm very happy. They have both Alzheimer's and dementia units and they also provide nursing help. Many Alzheimer's and dementia facilities do not offer nursing help. We were turned away by some of them because they don't have nursing capabilities. And many assisted living facilities wouldn't take my mom because she has both Alzheimer's and dementia. But Silverado offered me those. My mother is very comfortable and everything is doing great.

March 17, 2012

By sleepingsoundlyinseattle

Other

How hard is it to find a quality, comfortable, safe place when you live far from the most important person in your life? It can be difficult, but the Silverado will help you all the way! I was recently in this situation after my father passed away and my mother couldn't be alone. As other reviewers have said, the Silverado is beautiful, staff friendly, caregivers well-trained and truly caring, lots of activities and active residents, but what I want to emphasize is their attention to the whole family. In this difficult transition, the staff is giving emotional support to our family 24/7. We feel like they are part of our extended family, and that is priceless!

June 22, 2011

By AdorAngl

I went to check out this assisted living facility for my mom. All in all, it seemed like a great place. The only problem was the area. The city which it is located in is pretty run down in parts compared to its surrounding cities and I did some research online where I learned that there is somewhat of a high crime rate. With that aside, it was a pet friendly place which I think is fabulous! The site is well maintained and there were a lot of staff, all of whom were very friendly. In addition, it seemed as though there were a lot of social activities for the residents which is, of course, very important.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Sierra Vista

Photos of Silverado Sierra Vista

Services and Amenities of Silverado Sierra Vista

• State Licenses: 197608181

• About Silverado Sierra Vista

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Sierra Vista