Atherton Baptist Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Atherton Baptist Home

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Atherton Baptist Home

June 15, 2013

By John P.

I moved my dad to the Atherton about 2 months ago. I liked it because he has his own space. He has more than just a bedroom; he has a whole apartment. The place is very clean and nice.

April 09, 2013

By popnmim

Having lived at the Atherton for 21months I don't know about everything that is available. But I can tellyou from my experience it is a wonderful place with a christian atmosphere. The food is delicious with caring servers. There are a number of studies you can be a part of.We have a inside pool kept at 80 degrees, a spa, pool room,exercise equipment, etc. We have plots for gardening, this is what I really like. there are art classes, a large library,and a a variety of games. As you can tell my wife and I are very happy here.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: RCFE # 197802543, DHS # 950000105

• Get Costs

About Atherton Baptist Home

Atherton is a continuing care retirement community that is committed to helping seniors live joyful, productive and inspirational lives. We achieve our mission by providing a continuum of lifestyle and care options in a Christian environment, from independent and assisted living to memory care and 5-star skilled nursing. Atherton is open to people of all faiths.

Map of Atherton Baptist Home