Atherton Baptist Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Atherton Baptist Home

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Atherton Baptist Home

April 09, 2013

By popnmim

Having lived at the Atherton for 21months I don't know about everything that is available. But I can tellyou from my experience it is a wonderful place with a christian atmosphere. The food is delicious with caring servers. There are a number of studies you can be a part of.We have a inside pool kept at 80 degrees, a spa, pool room,exercise equipment, etc. We have plots for gardening, this is what I really like. there are art classes, a large library,and a a variety of games. As you can tell my wife and I are very happy here.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Atherton Baptist Home

• Housing Extra: Duplex And Triplex, Three Bedroom Apartments

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• State Licenses: RCFE # 197802543, DHS # 950000105

About Atherton Baptist Home

Atherton is a continuing care retirement community that is committed to helping seniors live joyful, productive and inspirational lives. We achieve our mission by providing a continuum of lifestyle and care options in a Christian environment, from independent and assisted living to memory care and 5-star skilled nursing. Atherton is open to people of all faiths.

Map of Atherton Baptist Home