Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd

Reviews of Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd

Nursing Home Reviews for Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd

August 18, 2011

By Happysun

This is a very pleasant quiet facility located down below a hill. The area is really nice with, which reminds me of a forest because of all the trees that surround the area. I went to this facility to visit my love one, which I was just happy to see a nice newer looking building. Next, the landscaping on the outside of this building was really nice. And someone greeted me when I walked in, so I had no problem with finding the location of the room. The building was spic and span and decorated really nice. My family member room was really neat and clean. When I went to the room location staff members were cleaning the room and leaving. They were really nice they asked me if I wanted anything to drink, which I thought was really nice. My family member was really happy, it was the happiest I had ever saw them. I thought at first they would be afraid to move in a facility, but after staying a few weeks they were use to the routine. I asked my family member if she liked it and I was told yes because they felt like their at home. In reality they were at home, but just in a new location that can assist them if needed, Finally, I was happy that my love one was enjoying their stay. And I was happy to know that a staff member is always available if needed.

Services and Amenities of Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd

About Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd

Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd is a senior living provider in Little Rock, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Good Shepherd