Aurora Place

Reviews of Aurora Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Aurora Place

March 26, 2018

By Susan

The only decent one that I found for my parents was a place called Aurora Place. This place is immaculate. There is no smell of urine. They are doing a tremendous job. I like their whole philosophy. All of their staff and employees are cross-trained. There is a resident nurse at the place. There is always somebody there. When a resident pushes their button, the staff is usually there within literally a minute to four minutes. If you choose to be part of a plan where they administer medication, they have med techs too. They have lots of activities, but my parents are not activity-motivated people. I was looking more at the staff members, whether they were caring and compassionate, and at the ratio of caregivers to occupants.

April 07, 2016

By Linda122184250

Aurora Place was a small, nice, and clean facility that was nicely furnished, although not as clean nor as big as the other place I visited. This was a more common place. The staff was very nice.

January 24, 2016

By Charles119723350

Aurora Place was close. It was just a couple of blocks away. It had different sizes of apartments. It’s in a good neighborhood accessible to a hospital and shopping centers. The staff was helpful, friendly, and did a lot of follow up. Everybody has been helpful.

Costs for Aurora Place

Photos of Aurora Place

Services and Amenities of Aurora Place

• Personal Care Assistants

About Aurora Place

At the Aurora Place senior living community, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as Qigong, walking club, sing-alongs, community service club, music and dessert socials, manicures, bingo, ice cream socials, and movie hour. Schedule a visit to explore our Aurora Place assisted living community and services.

Map of Aurora Place