Phenix City Health Care, Inc

Reviews of Phenix City Health Care, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Phenix City Health Care, Inc

October 24, 2012

By lovinggrandson2

I have been visiting my grandmother at this facility for over 7 years. The staff is consistently understanding of our needs regarding her. The facility has regular activities for the residents to participate in like Bingo Night, Bible study and even gospel music entertainment. The staff host a wonderful Family Day once a year. Free food is provided along with face painting/hair painting for the kids (and some adults,lol). A live band is also usually on-site for Family Day. It is a fun day that I look forward to every day. Overall, this is a very nice place for your loved one. The staff is attentive to their needs and will call if any emergency arises. The management team is responsive to family needs and concerns and will try to assist in every way possible. I'm glad my grandmother has a nice and comfortable place to live during her golden years.

December 06, 2011

By Paris1

I went to place a client here, but found out they didnt have anymore empty beds. I would see this as a good thing, means business is good.

Services and Amenities of Phenix City Health Care, Inc

About Phenix City Health Care, Inc

Phenix City Health Care, Inc is a senior living provider in Phenix City, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Phenix City Health Care, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Phenix City Health Care, Inc