Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

February 26, 2014

Live Oak is a larger facility, older and it had a sterile feel to it to me, more of a demerit kind of feel to it. They didn't feel like home to me. It felt more like a hospital. The living area like their rooms were actually larger but they seem to have good activities that they offered. They have a recreation room, they have a swimming pool. They have a little coffee shop that you can go in and get snacks during the day. And that was really all outside of where they eat. They did have an on-site salon to get their hair done. It's kind of sprawled out more as far as the rooms, the corridor. It just seems like the hallways go on forever. It just seemed a little more impersonal to me. They may not be but that's the feel I got. Other people might like it better than I did. It's not a bad place.

December 28, 2013

By Concerned visitor

Christmas dinner for the seniors was the saddest thing. A dried up sandwich. 1 piece of meat that looked old. IF your going to give them a sack lunch for dinner at least make it appetizing. For the money paid there, very sad!

October 15, 2013

By Liz17

My dad knew about Live Oak that's why we went and visited this facility. Inside they have a screened-in porch where people can go outside. I like that best for this facility. They also have a common room where they have a TV. Their dining room was very large like a big restaurant. Their rooms were very nice. They were little more spacious than the other facility.

June 12, 2013

By Live Oak Visitor 78

Live Oak is a nice and clean facility. Everything here was easy and accessible. It's hard for me to get around, so I like that. The staff were very nice and the facility offered daily activities for their residents. I wouldn't have any problems being there, it was just a little expensive for me.

October 14, 2011

By CaringinCt

My grandmother moved into one Liveoak's single room units a few years before she passed away. It is one of the nicer assisted living facilities I have encountered, the local countryside and proximity to the beach make for a pleasant environment. I never encountered any issues during my visits there - everything was always immaculately clean, both within the buildings and on the grounds themselves. The unit was spacious as far as singles go, and from visiting with my grandmother's friends they all seem to have nice, big windows for lots of natural light. The staff were all very helpful, and at the time of my grandmother's stay there was a low turn over rate, enabling for a more personal bonding with various staff. Because of its location there are not a lot of businesses (restaurants, stores, grocery) within very accessible distance, though there are various shuttle services that can be sought after should driving no longer be an option.

Independent Living Reviews for Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

July 07, 2014

LiveOak Village was nice enough. I could see myself living there. The rooms were nice. It has nice floor plans. The staff and residents were pleasant. The grounds were well kept, and the apartments were, too. This place doesn't change the carpets very often.

Costs for Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

Photos of Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Villas & Townhomes Also Available

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living

The mission of Live Oak Village is to celebrate the present and embrace the future by providing seniors with retirement living…defined by you. As a not-for-profit corporation, we are committed to meeting the social, spiritual, physical and financial needs of our residents in a safe and caring campus environment. We strive to enhance your quality of life by providing innovative services and state of the art facilities that help achieve your retirement potential.

Residents at Live Oak Village enjoy life while maintaining their dignity, choice, and independence. Live Oak Village accommodates a variety of lifestyles and activity levels by offering Homeownership, Independent Living, and Assistance in Living. Live Oak Village offers multiple varieties of floor plan options within both of our campuses.

When you need a little help to stay independent, Live Oak Village Assisted Living understands. That's why we give you the support to remain independent while you enjoy the confidence of knowing that should you need a little help it is provided. Our home-like setting with private studios and suites with bathrooms is perfect, so you have more time and energy to have fun and live life to the fullest.

A sampling of Independent living services available:

• Cable TV, wireless internet
  • A team of dedicated care professionals, 24 hours a day.
  • A 24x7 medical and emergency security system. Emergency alarms in every residence.
  • Scheduled Transportation to medical appointments, errands and shopping
  • Bi-weekly housekeeping
  • Health care coordination
  • Lawn care, apartment maintenance
  • A social calendar with daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness and fun
  • Delicious home cooked meals are available for purchase

A sampling of assisted living services available:

• Delicious home cooked meals
  • Discreet assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing or showering
  • Medication administration
  • 24 hour knowledgeable healthcare
  • Nurse on staff
  • Transportation to medical appointments, errands and shopping
  • Personal laundry service
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service

Situated on approximately 200 acres covered with large oaks and located near medical, business and shopping services, Live Oak Village is a premier senior living campus designed to foster independence and wellness. We are here to provide a helping hand for whatever the need may be: assistance getting ready for the day, managing medications or preparing special meals.

Map of Live Oak Village Independent & Assisted Living