Columbia Cottage - Florence

Reviews of Columbia Cottage - Florence

Assisted Living Reviews for Columbia Cottage - Florence

February 28, 2012

By Caduceus

The assisted living home at Columbia Cottage in Florence Alabama is likely one of the best of which I have had the pleasure of going to. I live near the home and spend much of my time volunteering with the residents that live there. The staff is simply amazing; they attend to the every need of the residents. They are congenial and very on top of things there. One thing that really impressed me was the fact that the staff truly cared for each and every one of the residents that could be found there. They are capable of making the process of moving to the Columbia Cottage very painless for both the family, and the new resident. I have seen this first hand. They also have up to date medical equipment so that they can care for the patients in the best way possible. So the staff, service, and residents at Columbia Cottage are simply great.

February 28, 2012

By premedmajor2013

I have spent over 75 volunteer hours at Columbia Cottage. This included helping any of the residents in any of their daily activities, cleaning, caring for the residents, bringing food, etc. Columbia Cottage I felt was a very nice facility for assisted living. It is very spacious and has a great feeling of a home about it. It does not seem like you are in a hospital or enclosed space. The staff there was great. Everyone that I was in contact with while I was volunteering there were great. The organization of how everything ran was very good. The food and the dining area could have used improvement, that is why I only gave this a four star review. It is nice, but seems more like a place where people come in and sit and have to leave. It doesn't have the feel of a nice sit down place to eat. All in all Columbia Cottage is a wonderful assisted living facility in my personal opinion.

Costs for Columbia Cottage - Florence

Photos of Columbia Cottage - Florence

Services and Amenities of Columbia Cottage - Florence

• Dining Extra: Three Home Style Meals Daily (And Snacks!)

About Columbia Cottage - Florence

At the Cottage, you’ll find a cozy, Southern community that offers both physical support and a welcoming and active environment for your loved one. With regular opportunities to challenge the mind and nurture the heart, our mission is to offer our residents the ability to achieve their desired quality of life.

Home is more than just a place to live - it’s a feeling of warmth and comfort. That’s why the Cottage has cozy common areas where new and old friends can enjoy being together along with different sizes and styles of apartments and service programs tailored to suit the individual needs of each resident. Whether your loved one needs a little assistance or requires a great deal of hands-on care, we can help.

Map of Columbia Cottage - Florence