Skyline Village at Red Mountain Birmingham, AL

Reviews of Skyline Village at Red Mountain

Independent Living Reviews for Skyline Village at Red Mountain

December 22, 2019

By Mitzi

Skyline Village at Red Mountain is beautiful; if you're an artsy person this would be the perfect place. The view is absolutely amazing. The rooms were quite small, but they were updated and nice. I got to meet the activities director and I saw the residents making something. They have exercise classes and I also met the exercise person. I saw the menu and the food. I walked around outside and saw a lot of different rooms. They spent a lot of time with me; they were very nice. I saw people doing laundry in the washer and dryers, I met the cleaning people, and some of the kitchen staff. They were having a hotdog cookout on the day of my tour. I also met the person in charge of that. I think I met everybody there and the residents seemed very happy. There's a huge outback that's almost like a garden. You can see for a hundred miles; it's amazing.

August 23, 2017

By Sondra

Skyline Village was absolutely gorgeous and I would love to live there. It was on the top of the mountains, so you could see so much of Birmingham. It was brand new, and we had a choice of any room we wanted. They already have a waiting list, so that's how nice it is. The dining room is in the front and overlooks a beautiful view. The rooms were spacious with a very nice storage room and living room. If you wanted two bedrooms, they were on each side of the living room. It was fantastic. The parking could be a problem, though, because it was on a hill. You would have to go up some steps, but they said there was going to be a doorman who could drive your car, so you could just drive up the front.

Costs for Skyline Village at Red Mountain

Photos of Skyline Village at Red Mountain

Services and Amenities of Skyline Village at Red Mountain

About Skyline Village at Red Mountain

Birmingham’s Newest and Best Senior Living Community!

Skyline Village is a brand-new rental senior living community in Birmingham that is redefining independent living by blending the history and resources of Alabama’s largest city with affordable options to meet the needs of local seniors.

Remodeled on the former grounds of a well-known hotel and conference center in Homewood overlooking downtown Birmingham, Skyline Village’s convenient location keeps you close to the beauty of Red Mountain, plus the excitement of the city center, just minutes away.

Great Floor Plans & Activities for Residents

Thoughtfully-designed residences feature modern comforts and finishes. Tailored activities and hospitality services provide freedom and opportunities to participate in the interests you choose. Warm, friendly neighbors inspire growth and fellowship, both inside and outside of the community. And all-inclusive, affordable rental options give you more flexibility and control over your finances.

AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE.

Skyline Village is a beautiful independent living community that offers residents an all-inclusive lifestyle at an affordable value. All-inclusive means that there are no more worries about paying various bills that come with renting or owning a home. You pay one simple monthly rental fee and enjoy all of the services and amenities that

Skyline Village has to offer. The low monthly fee covers three meals daily prepared by our culinary team, transportation to scheduled appointments, social outings and on-site recreational activities, plus weekly housekeeping and all utilities.

For your added comfort and peace of mind, we also provide 24-hour gated security and medical alert in case of an emergency. At Skyline Village, you can live life to the fullest with the knowledge that your staff will be here to address your needs and concerns.

The services and amenities that are included in the low monthly fee are as follows:

• Three Meals/Day/Occupant
  • Utilities: Local Telephone service, Electric, Free wi-fi, Water
  • Basic Cable TV
  • Basic Housekeeping (1/2 hr. weekly)
  • Transportation to and from Appointments
  • Social Activities, Outings and Events
  • Emergency Medical Pendant
  • Valet Parking
  • Chapel Church Services

Skyline Village Amenities:

• Choice of brand-new apartment homes and custom finishes
  • First-class services and amenities such as housekeeping & linen services and all interior and exterior maintenance
  • Fine dining options prepared daily by culinary staff
  • Full calendar of on- and off-site activities
  • On-site wellness clinic and access to contracted home health services (for an additional fee)
  • 24-hour gated community and security
  • State-of-the-art wireless emergency response system (available for a one-time fee)
  • Storage and parking areas
  • Pet-friendly community
  • Convenient location near a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment venues
  • Solid, smart value for your retirement – with flexible, affordable rental options and no entrance fee.

Thank you for your interest at Skyline Village at Red Mountain. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Skyline Village at Red Mountain