Galleria Woods

Galleria Woods (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Galleria Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Galleria Woods

May 30, 2014

We moved in here at Galleria Woods. We decided that this is the best one for us. The staff was very caring. Once you eat down there, the staff already knows exactly whether you will have decaf or regular coffee. They will just put it on the table before you ask. We have a two-bedroom apartment, and we made one into an office because we have computers and desks. We put a sofa in that one that folds out into a bed for company. I didn't think the closet will be adequate at all because, as the movers say, there's just too many shoes, except in the shoe store. However, it is adequate for clothes and shoes.

July 12, 2013

By Robert39

Galleria Woods was attractive. It was really nice, but it cost more. The room area with the bed and the TV was kind of small, but they got a huge closet so you can make up for the room by putting the dresser and chest drawers inside the closet instead of out in the room. It has a huge great bathroom. They had talked with mom a few times and even had a room picked out for her and they were not even showing it to anybody else. They had people who will help her three times a week for her shower.

Nursing Home Reviews for Galleria Woods

July 28, 2011

Galleria Woods is great. When people look for a retirement community, they need to look beyond their current needs to what they may need in the future. Galleria Woods has all the levels of care, from Independent Living thru Skilled Nursing. They have large apartments, a swimming pool, card rooms, conceriege services, four dining areas, unbelievable activities to plays, museums, parks and concerts and will even drive you to the doctor! They have chefs and even have their own pastry chef. The staff is very nice, always smiling and very professional. One way to tell a good community is to ask the people who live there. They are very happy and will all tell you they wish they had moved there sooner!

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Galleria Woods

December 28, 2015

By John117081750

We were very impressed with Galleria Woods. The grounds were well kept, and they are in the process of redecorating and renovating. We could see where things were in bad repair, and they keep up with everything. We met a few people, and one gentleman said, "Do it now. Don’t wait long like I did." The food was fantastic. The lady that hosted us gave us some muffins to bring home that were really good. They have some really good chefs there. The rooms are very nice. We looked at a garden home and deluxe apartment, and we were impressed with both. Some of the move-in amenities they provide cost around $5,000 in order to help you upgrade things. They paint and do the carpets before you move in.

January 26, 2015

By Jackie31

I looked at Galleria Woods. It was nice too, and everybody said it was a great place to live, but I don't think there was any vacancy at the time. It was pretty. The landscaping, the entrance -- all of that was very nice. They didn't show me around really at all because there was no vacancy. I did not even have an appointment; I just drove in there, and I did drive through that area just to come and check things out in case there was a vacancy, but I think they stayed pretty much full. I was looking for a place for my mom and dad at that time.

June 30, 2010

By golf

Galleria Woods - A wonderful place to retire

I am a retired physician,66 and have lived at Galleria Woods (GW) in an Independent Living delux apartment since February 2010. From day one, everyone has been so accomodating and welcoming. The location near the Galleria Shopping Mall and major freeways and roads allows easy access to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The facility is immaculate, clean and spacious. It is located in a beautiful wooded area. There are great activities and outings every day. The residents and staff could not be nicer. There is a great library and beautifully decorated dining room. I recommend it to all my friends and to you too.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (4) See fewer reviews

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Galleria Woods

Galleria Woods provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.

As a Life Care community, we offer a Care for Life Guarantee - which means we will not terminate your residency agreement if you deplete your assets through no fault of your own.

Map of Galleria Woods