Galleria Woods

Galleria Woods (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Galleria Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Galleria Woods

May 30, 2014

We moved in here at Galleria Woods. We decided that this is the best one for us. The staff was very caring. Once you eat down there, the staff already knows exactly whether you will have decaf or regular coffee. They will just put it on the table before you ask. We have a two-bedroom apartment, and we made one into an office because we have computers and desks. We put a sofa in that one that folds out into a bed for company. I didn't think the closet will be adequate at all because, as the movers say, there's just too many shoes, except in the shoe store. However, it is adequate for clothes and shoes.

July 12, 2013

By Robert39

Galleria Woods was attractive. It was really nice, but it cost more. The room area with the bed and the TV was kind of small, but they got a huge closet so you can make up for the room by putting the dresser and chest drawers inside the closet instead of out in the room. It has a huge great bathroom. They had talked with mom a few times and even had a room picked out for her and they were not even showing it to anybody else. They had people who will help her three times a week for her shower.

Independent Living Reviews for Galleria Woods

April 21, 2021

By Robyn

Galleria Woods was very nice. It had everything that somebody could possibly want in a retirement community, in my opinion. I really liked the fact that they have independent, assisted, and nursing care. They have a dining facility, a nice pool, an exercise room, and a library. They have it all. The rooms were very nice. They had everything that I was looking for. The people were very friendly, and the staff was very helpful. Someone there told me the food was very good. It's an older community, but it's still in really good shape.

Thank you for the kind words, Robyn. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

January 27, 2021

By Lee

I found Galleria Woods for my mom, and I'm in the process of starting the paperwork. She'll probably move in by March. We chose it because it was most similar to the place that she lives in, in South Carolina, and we were looking for a place that offers multi-levels of care from independent, assisted, to skilled nursing. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The rooms were very nice and well done, and they paint every room before they move in, they put new carpet in, and they prepare it to whatever the person's desires are, so it's very well done. We did not stay for a meal, but it smelled good. It had a very nice, very clean, classic tasteful decor, and a warm and inviting atmosphere. We met a few residents. They had a very nice library, and we toured the workout rooms and the rooms that they do activities with. There's not a whole lot of activities going on right now because of COVID, but they offer a lot of gathering opportunities. I think they had the choral group come in to sing because it was close to Christmas when we went.

Lee, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Nursing Home Reviews for Galleria Woods

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: N3721

About Galleria Woods

Galleria Woods is a Life Plan community in Birmingham, AL. Located in Hoover, AL with 20 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. We offer independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing and short term rehabilitation.

Galleria Woods is a Life Plan community that offers care for life.

Map of Galleria Woods