Spaid Nursing Service
Offers Home Care and Home Health Agencies
Top Nearby Home Care
Reviews of Spaid Nursing Service
Home Care Reviews for Spaid Nursing Service
October 11, 2011
I am a current client of this provider
About Spaid Nursing Service
Spaid Nursing Service provides a full scope of non-medical and medical care services, ranging from bathing assistance to 24-hour skilled nursing care in the home, hospital or nursing facility. We have been a trusted provider of in-home services for the Louisville and surrounding communities since 1975.
Our services are personalized and tailored to meet individual needs. As needs change, we have the resources to adapt to those changes. Unlike many similar services, we are certified and licensed by the state of Kentucky. We can provide both professional nurses and certified caregivers in the home. This allows the level of care to change as the client's condition changes.
We can provide:
- An initial assessment by a registered nurse, free of charge.
- A liaison between client, family and service providers (i.e. physicians, home health agencies, trust officers, insurance companies, pharmacies and medical equipment companies).
- Assistance with safety and personal care such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Supervision and assistance with daily household activities (i.e. meals, light housekeeping, laundry and errands).
- Promotion of a safe living environment. Arrangements for transportation to doctor appointments, errands and social functions. Monitoring of medication schedules.
Spaid Nursing Service - CaregiversCaregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes RN on staff: Yes Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes Get Costs
Services and Amenities of Spaid Nursing Service
- Hourly Rate: Non Medical/Personal Care Services: $16 $20/Hour; Skilled Nursing Care: $34 $42/Hour