SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER

Reviews of SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER

Nursing Home Reviews for SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER

November 13, 2016

By Fred H.474566

Samaritan Health Center was the cleanest of all the places that we visited. It has an awesome dementia ward, a very nice nursing home ward, and a very nice assisted living facility. The patient can go from one area to another area, depending on the person's needs. The staff was spectacular. I've had my aunt there for 9 or 10 weeks, and the place was awesome. It was the nicest and cleanest nursing home I've ever been at. They offer a ton of activities for their residents. It has 125 residents, and they care for a lot of people.

January 29, 2015

By Maryjane3

Samaritan Health Center was nice, and it was what my mom wanted. I'm very impressed because it was very clean, and it didn't smell. The people were sweet and wonderful. When I walked there, it was like the people were well taken care of. The staff was very helpful and very understanding. They sat and talked with me to explain everything. She is in a shared room, and it is very tiny, but that was what my mom wanted. I thought the food was OK. It's of course not homemade, but she likes it. My mom enjoyed ordering certain things, and she is excited at certain days that she is going to have whatever she liked. She loves arts and crafts. She also loves to play bingo and cards. They have a movie night, and they could also go out to shop.

December 07, 2011

By James2

This facility felt somewhat like a hospital setting. This is probably due to the fact that it is a county run facility. The amenities are somewhat standard since there are normal rooms with beds and tv's with a general dining area on each floor that the residents dine at together. The staff all seemed very friendly but also seemed very busy as well. The nursing home also has their own area for chapel services where various religious people from the community come to have services for the residents weekly. The only disappointing part of the facility was the outdoor recreation area that is basically a fenced in patio in the back of the facility. Other than that this seemed like a very nice nursing home from a very standard point of view. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a high end nursing home but for the basic needs it stands out just fine.

About SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER

SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER is a senior living provider in West Bend, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER for more details on services and rates.

Map of SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTER