Heritage Muskego

Reviews of Heritage

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage

November 11, 2021

By Jennifer

I had talked to someone at Heritage in Muskego a few times and went there to see it. I thought that was a pretty nice place. Debbie was a very informative, very caring, and good person. She just seemed like a very bubbly and happy person. She explained a lot of things to me about the procedures and the different things that you have to go through. I saw both assisted living and memory care. The tour was very good. She took me to one of the studio apartments and that was very nice. The location is also a good spot. The place was very clean, it seemed to be very organized, and it seemed to be an overall nice environment.

September 05, 2021

By Sharon

I did not get a good feeling at Heritage Muskego at all. As I was touring, I smelled urine in the hall, and that was not a good thing. I didn't care for the sales director; she didn't have much personality. I didn't think the residents were happy. They were eating when I toured, and they didn't look happy at all. The whole place was just quiet, nobody was talking, it just didn't look very happy. You could feel the difference compared to the other places where the residents are happy, and it feels like home, not a facility.

December 12, 2019

By Suzie D

So glad we chose Heritage of Muskego for my Mom. She had a stroke and needed a little more help and more eyes on her. Heritage fits the bill in so many ways. Staff is always courteous, friendly and helpful. So many activities to partake in and monthly outings. Little by little my Mom is coming out of her shell and feeling "home." The apartment itself is beautiful as is the whole building (they decorate gorgeously for the seasons!) She has privacy, but help at the push of a button (which she wears so is always with/on her) when and if she needs it. I feel at ease and have peace of mind when I leave her - I know she's in good and caring hands. She is able to utilize the on-site doctor through Bluestone - what a wonderful perk: A doctor who comes to her once a month! I love how I'm kept in the loop on her care and staff takes the time to get to know you. They all chip in where needed and are good at wearing different hats. Love the family involvement! Thank you for all you do for my Mom!!!

We are glad to hear that your mom is doing well at Heritage Muskego! We love having your family be apart of our Heritage Muskego Family!

June 05, 2019

By Joan

I didn’t like the new Heritage Senior Living. If I were a person who wanted to go into over 55 and live there, it’s fantastic, but I wasn’t looking for that, and I was looking for my brother. It was more expensive. They didn’t have a stove in the assisted living, and my brother liked to warm up his soup on a stove. I felt it was very large, but they had very nice people, the people who worked there, and they call you by your first name.

Thank you for sharing your tour experience at Heritage Muskego. We're sorry to hear it wasn't what you were looking for, but hope you find the perfect place for your brother!

Independent Living Reviews for Heritage

September 18, 2019

By Safari1

My parents live at Heritage Senior Living in Muskego. Last Thursday night their underground parking structure was flooded. Twenty cars were totaled- with water up to the cup holders. Storage contents were ruined. Administration at Heritage held a meeting Monday and promised they’d provide updates to inform residents of the status. All they offered was “IT WAS AN ACT OF GOD,” i.e. “YOU’RE SCREWED.” The only help offered to 80 and 90 year old people was a *%##^ dumpster to put the contents of items in their ruined in storage. The facility has a bus and refused to even provide rides to people who had scheduled doctor appointments before they were able to get out and purchase a car. This is just one example of the lack of attention and services my family has observed as we’ve dealt with Heritage. For the price the residents are paying, they could do much better elsewhere.

Thank you for sharing your experience. This unforeseen situation has been difficult for all involved. Please know that we are working to resolve this as best as possible for everyone. Our residents' happiness here is our top priority and we want to make sure they feel safe and looked after - and that their things are safe and looked after, as well.

August 05, 2019

By Margaret

We toured the independent living side of Heritage Muskego. Everything was very nice. I was impressed with them, the only problem I found was that they did not have an enclosed or underground parking, which I felt was very important to me. The staff was very nice, answered all our questions, showed us everything, and I liked the location.

Thank you for your interested in Heritage Muskego. We are glad you enjoyed our community, we do offer independent living a heated enclosed parking garage located in the basement of our facility. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage

Costs for Heritage

Photos of Heritage

Services and Amenities of Heritage

• State Licenses: Pending

• Get Costs

About Heritage

Heritage Muskego is a state-of-the-art 108-unit community on Janesville Road that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care, allowing residents to age in place as their health care needs change. Opened in 2018, Heritage Muskego’s high-end units come complete with a full kitchen (Independent) or kitchenette (Assisted) with stainless steel appliances and high-quality cabinetry, as well as granite counter tops, private bathrooms with walk-in showers and in-floor radiant heat.

Independent Living

Heritage Senior Living’s beautiful Independent Living communities feature open-concept apartments and an array of amenities specifically designed for seniors age 55 and better. Leave the maintenance and yard work to us and relax with new friends, excellent services and unbeatable surroundings. From a coordinated schedule of outings and activities and exquisite culinary creations to an integrative wellness program, Heritage Independent Living ensures residents have what they need to continue their rich and fulfilling lives.

Assisted Living

Heritage Senior Living’s Assisted Living communities to pair a homelike atmosphere and unique amenities with a multidisciplinary staff and unparalleled care. Heritage’s highly trained staff provides up to 28 hours of tailored care to our Assisted residents, supporting each one’s individual needs. Our full-time licensed nurses and 24/7 staff ensure residents receive the care and assistance they need while allowing them to remain as independent as possible.

Our amenities and services (which vary by location) include:

• Open-concept dining rooms
    • Rehabilitation gyms
    • On-site therapy
    • Multiple activity rooms
    • Well-stocked libraries
    • Computer rooms
    • Pub areas for gatherings
    • Cozy common areas with fireplace
    • Guest suites
    • Patios/courtyards
    • Spa rooms with tub and walk-in shower
    • Full-service laundry
    • Movie theaters with club seating
    • Warm-water pools
    • Salons
    • On-site markets
    • Pet-friendly apartments

Memory Care

Heritage Senior Living’s Memory Care communities provide specialized attention and care for those experiencing dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Each prospective resident receives a thorough assessment upon admission, ensuring their unique needs are met. Specially trained staff members are on-hand 24/7 to provide compassionate, individualized care.

All Heritage Memory Care communities offer:

• Full-time licensed nurses
    • Medication monitoring
    • Caregivers who work closely with nurses and residents’ physicians
    • Ongoing staff training in memory care
    • Three meals a day
    • Personalized nutrition and dining programs
    • Health and wellness programs
    • Coordinated activities
    • Secured building access for resident safety
    • Sensory alarms for prompt assistance
    • An uncomplicated design that eliminates dead-ends
    • Interior garden courtyards

Thank you for your interest at Heritage Muskego. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Heritage