Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

11519 24th Avenue E, Tacoma, WA 98445
Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma

Assisted Living Reviews for Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma

September 10, 2014

My father-in-law is in Pioneer Place. It is a nice place and the people there are also very nice. I believe the staff is professional. He is in a private room with a shower and a bath. It is very nice and we bring his furniture in there. I don't know if he is doing the activities or not but there are activities. I will recommend them to others.

Services and Amenities of Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma

Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma is a senior living provider in Tacoma, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, Memory Care, and Memory Care. Contact Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pioneer Place Alzheimer Residence of Tacoma