Sapphire at Moran Vista

Assisted Living Reviews for Sapphire at Moran Vista

September 24, 2013

By kyroncurry

Other

This facility is not a good place to put a family member. The facility has a high shortage of staff and night time there is two staff for a hundred and forty residents. If there was a fire many would loose their life. The owner cares about money and not the resodents

April 18, 2012

By A1X1YNPSEUNFOB

My long time friend just moved into the facility a few months ago. I went to go visit to see how he was doing. It seemed as if he had his own little apartment but had the care he needed if necessary. Everything was very clean and appeared to be very new. The kitchen made great food, you had a choice of what you'd like to eat for meals. If you didn't want what they had to serve they were great about meeting your needs. The staff seemed very nice as well. You didn't see much of the care staff, they seemed to mostly stay in the assisted living and Alzheimer wards. They were always available if you did need them via a pull cord in the room. I think it is a great place for my friend, he is not as strong and healthy as he use to be. Now if he does have a fall or gets sick i know he will be taken care of. He is happy he can still be so independent as well as being around so many of his peers. The facility has many activities available. Such as bingo, group exercise/therapy, music. He isn't so much a fan of those, but he does enjoy meal times talking to everyone. Over all i was quite pleased with Moran Vista, they seem to care about their residents.

February 28, 2012

By ebolanator

My friend in this Assisted living area does enjoy living in this Facility. The reason she enjoys this facility is because for the most part she can take care of herself. She does not need assistance toileting, or bathing. She does require assistance in dressing though. Staff are readily available to help her via a pull alarm which sends a page to the nurses on duty. She also enjoys the activities available for her. There is weekly bingo, fitness/stretching classes, church, music time, and visiting with other residents. She also loves the food. The kitchen is readily available to make any changes to the menu to fit her diet. My over all view of the place appeared clean for the most part. I wasn't too impressed with the nurses, they weren't as friendly/and available as I would like. I also wish there were more nurses, I feel the facility is very understaffed. Over all though, I feel like friends needs are met and the nurses do try their hardest.

Independent Living Reviews for Sapphire at Moran Vista

Services and Amenities of Sapphire at Moran Vista

• Pets: Yes

About Sapphire at Moran Vista

Sapphire at Moran Vista is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Sapphire at Moran Vista for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sapphire at Moran Vista