Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center

December 06, 2018

By TBlack

I visited my love one in the facility. The staff were very tentative and smiling. I was really happy to see my loved one surrounded by numerous people to care for her. Redmond is so beautiful and the building being surround by trees was a nice feature to feel not in a big city.

November 27, 2017

By reviewer

My husband is in Redmond Care and Rehab Center. I think they're short-handed as he's not given the therapy he needs. They leave him in bed to watch TV. The food isn't very appetizing. He shares a room that they do not clean. The nurses are pleasant, but they can't put the extra finishes on things to make his stay much better. They're undertrained and understaffed.

June 22, 2012

By ADanielle

The building is getting a bit old and thus does not give a very good initial impression. The aroma of urine is present as you enter and the smell stays throughout the facility. It seems that the staff is caring and works hard but they seem to have to much work to really handle all the needs of the residents. There are many residents who are wondering by themselves and need some type of assistance but the staff are not able to get to them in a timely manner.

Services and Amenities of Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center

Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Redmond, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Redmond Care & Rehabilitation Center