Linden Grove Health Care Center

Reviews of Linden Grove Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Linden Grove Health Care Center

November 03, 2014

By Julie45

I moved my father from Linden Grove as it turned in to a nursing home situation, and I said I wasn’t going to have my dad in there; it’s filthy, and it’s awful. He was there in the rehab area, and it was very nice over there. He liked the nurses; they were very polite and he really enjoyed it. He got to talk to a couple of guys there. He really enjoyed that side; he could have lived there, he was so happy there. They decided why he wasn’t going to be going through too much, so we moved him over to the long term. In the long term, he had no telephone, no TV set, and he had nobody to talk to. They didn’t make his bed; it was terrible. My dad had a $3000 hearing aid they put in safe keeping, and then they lost it. It’s gone. We are not happy about it, and we do not seem to get too much back on it. Their long term is crap.

October 31, 2014

By Pax1

She went into Linden Grove Rehabilitation Care Center. It has two sides to it. My mom was in their star therapy which is rehabilitation. She has broken her hip. And the other side is for people who need a lot of care. Linden Grove was a great facility; it was top notch all the way around. The grounds were great. The people were wonderful. The building itself -- not only the residents’ room but the common rooms and the eating facility -- was very clean. It’s rehabilitation, so she shared a room with another resident. My mom happened to get a bed by the window so she had an extra alcove with a desk in it which was really nice. The food was good. I didn’t eat there myself, but I was there a couple of times when they were serving a meal. Everything looked wonderful and smelled good. My mom really enjoyed the food there. She did games, bingo, cards, and went to a movie within the facility. They also did field trips. She got to go to a Country Manor and tour in the area. The people treated our mom like she was a queen. They have a social worker who helped us tremendously in getting my mom Medicaid/Medicare and all of that stuff taken care of, an activity director who keeps the folks pretty busy, and a medical record section that helps set up her appointment if she needed to go to the doctor and transportation. My mom felt very much like the people there cared about her. One nurse in particular (and it’s funny because this is the one that my mom didn’t get her name, but when she was on the night shift at bedtime) would tuck my mom in and give my mom a hug and a kiss. We did notice that some of the patients had smiles on their faces; it was a really nice atmosphere.

December 23, 2013

By Michelle43

My mom is in a rehab center right now at Linden Grove. They have been wonderful. She has been there a couple of months now. It's a great place and it is a very clean facility. They have lots of good group activities. They do a lot of current affairs and bingo. The staff is wonderful. Their nursing care is great. They have a doctor onsite most of the time, which is also great. They're really good especially for the rehab.

About Linden Grove Health Care Center

Linden Grove Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Puyallup, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Linden Grove Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Linden Grove Health Care Center