Boardwalk Apartments

Reviews of Boardwalk Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Boardwalk Apartments

May 10, 2016

By Anonymous visitorOSZGQ

The only place we went to was the SHAG Boardward Apartments in Olympia, and that was really nice, nice facility. I viewed it only, it looked really nice, I even drove by, and that was really what’s going to be the next step if we needed it -- to use that facility -- but we didn’t need it. It was clean, nice, and didn’t smell at all. They were really good and the location was perfect.

About Boardwalk Apartments

Boardwalk Apartments is a senior living provider in Olympia, Washington that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Boardwalk Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Boardwalk Apartments