Canterbury Inn

Reviews of Canterbury Inn

Assisted Living Reviews for Canterbury Inn

December 25, 2012

By Beachgal67

Canterbury Inn couldn't be in a more beautiful location first of all. Seaside Oregon is right there on the Oregon Coast. The grounds are just lovely and residents seem to enjoy the picturesque views from each room. My mother has several friends living at Canterbury Inn. Each time I'm in Seaside visiting my parents, we always seem to make it over to Canterbury. I enjoy visiting with the residents at Canterbury Inn. The staff members are very kind and I love the way they greet each resident by name when they see them. There are many activities for the residents based on their own interests, as well as cognitive or physical abilities. It seems there is always something fun going on when we're there. I've also had lunch with my mother's friends in the Canterbury restaurant. I have to admit the food is very good! My mother has already informed me that at some point, she plans to move to Canterbury Inn, to enjoy spending even more time with her friends. I highly recommend this facility to anyone seeking a warm, caring environment for themselves or their loved ones

Costs for Canterbury Inn

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Canterbury Inn

canterburyinnwashington.com

Canterbury Inn is nestled in the quaint town of Longview, Washington, the largest town in Cowlitz County. Situated near the Columbia and Cowlitz rivers, Canterbury Inn offers a comfortable lifestyle and excellence in customer service to all of our seniors.

Our trained and tenured staff is here to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion. The later years of life can bring many joys and many challenges. We are committed to making these precious years fulfilling and enjoyable. And we will do this through our founding principles of excellent care and service.

The Freedom to Live as You Choose-In the Area you Know and Love

Whether you are looking for an Independent lifestyle with help available as needed, assistance with the activities of daily living, or Memory Care, Canterbury Inn can provide the finest environment for retirement living. Our professional staff and 24/7 nursing team are passionate about caring for our senior population at every level of the aging process. We hold ourselves to high standards, working with each resident to create an environment that satisfies their specific needs. With vibrant activities every day, patio dining, pet friendly environment and a professional, dedicated team, Canterbury Inn offers independence and support at every level. We take pride in our family serving yours.

Signature Programs

24-Hour Nursing

When you look for a senior care community to take care of your loved one, it is important to consider how their health needs will be taken care of and how qualified their staff is. At Canterbury Inn, we have registered nurses or licensed nurses 24 hours and 7 days a week who are professionally trained to support residents with Assisted Living and Memory Care needs. Canterbury Inn recognizes the complex and frail health conditions that many residents are experiencing and we believe our number one priority is caring for our residents, your loved one, with the highest level of care and professionalism.

Diabetic Management

At Canterbury Inn, we’re committed to helping our residents live healthier and enriched lives with diabetes. Our team of professional nurses and staff members are trained in diabetic protocol and are efficient in identifying and responding to diabetic reactions.

Canterbury Inn offers around the clock nursing, in the community, vs. on-call or nurse oversight, bringing a higher level of care to your loved one if/when they need it. We have been family owned and operated for 60 years. We have outside spaces, wide halls and flexible transportation for our residents.

Map of Canterbury Inn