Canterbury Inn

Reviews of Canterbury Inn

Assisted Living Reviews for Canterbury Inn

December 25, 2012

By Beachgal67

Canterbury Inn couldn't be in a more beautiful location first of all. Seaside Oregon is right there on the Oregon Coast. The grounds are just lovely and residents seem to enjoy the picturesque views from each room. My mother has several friends living at Canterbury Inn. Each time I'm in Seaside visiting my parents, we always seem to make it over to Canterbury. I enjoy visiting with the residents at Canterbury Inn. The staff members are very kind and I love the way they greet each resident by name when they see them. There are many activities for the residents based on their own interests, as well as cognitive or physical abilities. It seems there is always something fun going on when we're there. I've also had lunch with my mother's friends in the Canterbury restaurant. I have to admit the food is very good! My mother has already informed me that at some point, she plans to move to Canterbury Inn, to enjoy spending even more time with her friends. I highly recommend this facility to anyone seeking a warm, caring environment for themselves or their loved ones

August 08, 2011

By angelahaley

Other

I had a very positive experience with this senior home care agency. The staff was very friendly. The rooms and facility was very clean. They planned activities such as bingo for all the consumers. Canteburry Inn provided delicious meals. They accomodated different nutrition requirements. The site allowed visitors with no problem. Outings were provided. The only negative thing I can think of to say about the place is the cost. It is very expenisive. It think the minimum cost is $4,500 per month. However, I think it is worth the high cost. Giving your family member the best place to live outweighs any other factor. Cantebury in has a great staff. The nurses were very knowledgable and nice. They seemed to really care about every one who lived there. The location is also nice. It is very close to parks, medical offices and hospitals, as well as stores. This makes living there without access to a car very easy. However, bus services are included.

Costs for Canterbury Inn

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

About Canterbury Inn

Canterbury Inn is nestled in a quiet neighborhood of Longview, Washington, and offers a special rustic charm unique to the region. We offer residents convenience, social opportunities, pleasant climate, as well as extensive recreational and cultural options, all for a surprisingly modest monthly fee.

Canterbury Inn offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed environment.

Map of Canterbury Inn