Stafford Suites

Reviews of Stafford Suites

Assisted Living Reviews for Stafford Suites

July 17, 2017

By Janet

My father is in Stafford Suites. He has been there for six years. Stafford Suites has always been kind of a bright area. I like the fact that it is not dark. The caregivers are very friendly and knowledgeable. The set-up is really nice. They have entertainment for the people. They have trips to the stores or other places. What I like best is that the caregivers, in spite of the fact that it is not Alzheimer's care unit at all, they accommodated dad because he has been there for so long. I have always been really happy with him there. I am extremely pleased with their care level.

July 20, 2016

By Gale204415

We have our parents settled in at Stafford Suites. It was a little bit smaller than some of the bigger communities. My parents said it felt more homey than the others and that some of the fancier ones felt like a nice hotel but not a home. This one seems more like a home to them, they said. The cost too was very doable as compared to some of the others. They were very nice. Strafford Suites fits my parents’ budget. They have a two-bedroom apartment and have schedules every day for activities and exercise. They go on outings in their own bus to different places. Right next to them is the Kent Senior Center, so they have more activities right next door if they can’t find what they want to do there. There’s a schedule posted every morning with all the events going on during the day.

March 25, 2015

Stafford Suites is the one my mom chose after looking at a few others. That is the one she likes. It is great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice. She is in a one-bedroom apartment. Everyone seems to have a great time. They all go on their activities together. I've eaten with her a few times, and the food is good. It's been great.

Costs for Stafford Suites

Photos of Stafford Suites

Services and Amenities of Stafford Suites

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Stafford Suites

Stafford Suites in Kent, Washington, is truly the place “Where the Living is Easy.” It is here that you will enjoy the privacy and independence of your own spacious apartment while experiencing the security of knowing that help is available if and when you need it.

You will appreciate the brightness and warmth of our beautifully decorated dining room, lounges, lobby and library. Our Recreation Director offers many new activities and projects, or perhaps you will choose to enjoy outdoor strolls in the park or the sprawling lawns nearby.

You can rest assured that we are here to serve you, and that you are respected and genuinely cared for. Here, you will enjoy the freedom, comfort and security you deserve.

Stafford Suites offers round-the-clock staff who are always ready to lend a hand should the need arise. In addition to our standard amenities, we offer compassionate care for those who may need assistance with daily tasks. You’ll be safe and secure at Stafford Suites.

• Spacious assisted living apartments
  • Friendly and professional staff, 24 hours a day
  • Smaller, intimate community where quality care is emphasized
  • On-site beauty salon and Suite Shop
  • Activities, transportation, housekeeping, utilities and all meals included
  • Right next door to the Kent Senior Activity Center

At Stafford Suites, it is our goal when you make the move to our community, that it will be the last move you make. Many of your advanced care needs can be met with the assistance of outside services and, or in-house hospice services provided by caregivers who provide services based on Christian principles.

Here is a look at the variety of services we can provide:
  • Medication Assistance
  • Pendant style emergency call system
  • Trained caregivers 24 hours a day
  • Bathing Assistance
  • Dressing Assistance
  • Personal Grooming
  • Toileting Assistance
  • Health and Wellness monitoring
  • Oxygen Assistance
  • Assistance with reminders and re-direction
  • Diabetic Monitoring and Education
  • Mobility and Transfer Assistance
  • Respite and short term stay
  • Coordinated Care with Rehabilitative Therapies
  • Hospice Care available

This is more than a clever slogan. At Stafford Suites in Kent, you’ll enjoy the privacy and independence of your own spacious apartment, while experiencing the security of knowing that help is available if and when you need it.

Map of Stafford Suites