Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

Reviews of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

Nursing Home Reviews for Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

January 23, 2017

By Andie G

The first day my mother-in-law was here they let her run out of oxygen. 4 nurses didn't realize she was on a borrowed portable tank from THEIR facility, and failed to set up a machine in her room. She laid down to take a nap and her oxygen ran out. She rang her call button and they didn't respond in a timely manner and she soiled herself. Staff was clueless about a lot of care. Doctor couldn't, or wouldn't, answer concerning questions. Admin has no medical background yet wanted to give medical advice. The place was a nightmare and I wouldn't send anyone I knew there.

June 13, 2013

By DenayD

I was a client of Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Edmonds for 8 months. Although, the building was not very pretty, it was not important because when I was there, I was comfortable in my room, the nurses were wonderful and aides were great. I was very well taken care of.

Services and Amenities of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds is a senior living provider in Edmonds, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds for more details on services and rates.

Map of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds