Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

Nursing Home Reviews for Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

September 18, 2017

By sharcares

Other

I am the legal guardian for a gentleman at Prestige of Edmonds. Not happy. Patient did not have a shower or a change of clothing for the first two weeks. His sheets were dirty with obvious feces smears. Only after complaints were made did he finally get a shower, clean clothing and a change of bedding. There are piles of clothing in various spots in his room. Not clear if they are clean or dirty. Have made several calls to staff to obtain clinical information with no response. I have been told that they are short staffed, but that is not an excuse. Only admit the number of patients that you are able to care for.

September 06, 2017

By Cathy Colley

Both of my parents were blessed to be able to stay in the Edmonds, WA facility. As someone who has worked in assisted-living, and has had experience with similar facilities for over 20 years, I have never found a facility where the staff and surroundings showed such excellent care. If my dad ever has to return for care I know where I want him to go. ❤️

January 23, 2017

By Andie G

The first day my mother-in-law was here they let her run out of oxygen. 4 nurses didn't realize she was on a borrowed portable tank from THEIR facility, and failed to set up a machine in her room. She laid down to take a nap and her oxygen ran out. She rang her call button and they didn't respond in a timely manner and she soiled herself. Staff was clueless about a lot of care. Doctor couldn't, or wouldn't, answer concerning questions. Admin has no medical background yet wanted to give medical advice. The place was a nightmare and I wouldn't send anyone I knew there.

June 13, 2013

By DenayD

I was a client of Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Edmonds for 8 months. Although, the building was not very pretty, it was not important because when I was there, I was comfortable in my room, the nurses were wonderful and aides were great. I was very well taken care of.

Services and Amenities of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds

Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds is a senior living provider in Edmonds, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds for more details on services and rates.

Map of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Edmonds