Our Lady of the Valley

Reviews of Our Lady of the Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Our Lady of the Valley

June 27, 2012

By BJohnson0325

Our Lady of the Valley is a well-maintained, clean assisted living facility. The staff and especially the director there are approachable and willing to help. My family member has been treated very well and is comfortable there. One of the best aspects of this facility is actually their dining area, the servers and the food. The residents are daily offered fresh fruits and vegetables and professional chef-inspired and prepared entrees. Recently, they have been served crab cakes and ribs. This is both a comfort and a joy to my family member to have a nice variety of dishes that are both tasty and healthful.

November 11, 2011

By Frances Drewry

I am verry impressed with their service and would want to go there if I ever need it.

About Our Lady of the Valley

Our Lady of the Valley is a senior living provider in Roanoke, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Our Lady of the Valley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Our Lady of the Valley