Morningside House of Leesburg

Reviews of Morningside House of Leesburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside House of Leesburg

July 17, 2017

By G

I've successfully relocated my parents to Morningside House of Leesburg. It's less expensive with the same amount of care as where they've been. So far, it's been very good. They've only been here 24 hours, but they say the food is good. There's a whole schedule of activities for the residents. The executive director, Maureen, has been extremely helpful and accommodating. She personally went and picked up my parents and transported them here. She's been fantastic so far.

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We appreciate your confidence in us and we're delighted that your parents are enjoying their new home here at Morningside House!

June 29, 2015

By Amanda16

My grandfather would be moving to Morningside of Leesburg. It seemed like a nice small community. The person who was there was very friendly. She was able to show us everything that we were interested in looking at. She answered the questions that I came with. The reason why my grandfather selected it actually was because as he required more care, it won't require him to relocate. They would allow you to stay in the same room and would give you which ever level of care you needed at that point. He felt they were adequate, but I thought they were slightly small. He was the one who would actually live there, so whatever he thought would count. My mom ate with him, and she said the food was more than adequate. The dining room felt like going to lunch at a nice restaurant. Most of them were out on a shopping trip at the time that I was there. I did see a whole lot in terms of activities, but the person who arranged the tour for us listed everything that they had set up for the residents. She gave us a monthly calendar, and it looked like there were quite a few options as well as a lot of day trips, which was good for him. I was impressed with how well they were thinking of their residents. They were familiar with their preferences, their interests, and everything. My only concern about the facility is that they did not seem to have quite as much in terms of security for Alzheimer's or memory care issues.

Costs for Morningside House of Leesburg

Photos of Morningside House of Leesburg

Services and Amenities of Morningside House of Leesburg

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 1104551-L153

About Morningside House of Leesburg

Morningside House of Leesburg is an assisted living facility in the heart of downtown historic Leesburg. We offer individualized plans of care and a hands on approach with families.

Our community is located in a wonderful area in Leesburg, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. We feature studios, one bedroom and two bedroom style apartments.

Map of Morningside House of Leesburg